The One Who Got Away [READER POV]

You get up from your chair, putting the glass of red Tom Collins on the bar table. 

"Where you going,babe?" He asked looking at you. 

"The washroom." 

"Ok babe. Take your time. And don't go around checking out the other guys." He says as he throws a wink at you. 

Not gonna lie but yeah, You liked it very much.

You were feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Even Tom Collins doesn't taste good to you anymore. Think something could be wrong inside you. You wash your face not ruining the makeup and get out of the washroom and walkover to your boyfriend. 

"Done?" 

"Yeah.." 

"Are you not feeling well?" He was concerned about you. All the time.

"No.. I'm feeling dizzy.Can we go home?" you ask him. He could tell that something is wrong. You're not like this usually. Specially at bars. It's one of your favorite places.

He holds you by your waist not letting you fall on the floor. 

After a while you two reach your house. He opens the gate for you. Always being a gentle man. 

You two get inside your room. He places you on the bed side and unties your shoes for your beautiful thin feet then prepares pillows for you. You put your head softly on the pillow as Jimin lies next to you, staring as if he's staring at the most beautiful thing ever. as if he's looking at the lavender sky after rain. As if he is looking at the full moon shining in the darkness.  He was staring at you.

"jimin..." you mumble under your breath. 

"Yes babe?" he asked. Still looking at you. 

"Why would you do that?"  Tears start to gather at the corner of your eyes.

He stays silent.

"Answer me Jimin." Not being able to hold any of your tears in, you ask him again.

No answer from the other one.

You start crying. Crying hard. Like you cried when he died from brain tumor grade IV, Glioblastoma . 

You cried your lungs out when he started losing your memories. 

You cried when he couldn't recognize you anymore.

You cried when he was dead.

The reason why Tom Collins doesn't taste good to you anymore. The reason why the bars aren't your favorite place anymore. The reason why it feels so wrong inside. Even if it's been 3 months almost, you feel like dying. His voice, his touch, his memories are hunting you down every second, every moment. 

The one who got away.

Hope you liked it