Minnie's Slumber Party

From this chapter on...

Hoseok is (say the name) seventeen years old.
Minhyuk and Hyungwon are sixteen years old.
Jooheon is fourteen years old.
Changkyun is eleven years old.

Son Minhyuk is freaking out.

His mind is many different places at once and there was only one thing that he could do to fix it.

Clean the entire house.

His brothers don't mind him when he gets frazzled like this. At least they don't have to do chores for that day.

Minhyuk's mom watches with a concerned gaze as he harshly scrubs at the kitchen floor. It wasn't dangerous behavior, thank the deities above, but it wasn't every day that you see your son get so worked up to the point of a cleaning binge.

He would try to ask him what was wrong, but the distressed teen would only respond with, "Too busy, Mom."

Kihyun discreetly sends a worried text to his husband, and left Minhyuk to his own devices.

Still, he wouldn't let this go.

To investigate, he went to the sibling that Minhyuk was closest to, whether the other wanted to admit it or not.

He steps into his son's bedroom with a sweet smile spread across his face. "Hey, Hoseok," he says innocently.

Hoseok, who was busy sending dead memes to his friends, groans the second he hears his mom's voice. "Mom! How many times do I have to tell you to call me Wonho?!"

Kihyun scowls at that. "I could go back to calling you Bunny."

"What do you want?!"

It takes every ounce of inner strength that Kihyun had not to strangle the life out of his disrespectful brat. He takes in a deep breath.

Minhyuk, he had to calmly remind himself. His son needs his help.

"Do you know what's going on with Minhyuk? He's cleaning everything and I'm getting worried."

Hoseok scoffs, not even bothering to look up from his phone. "He's probably freaking out about the party tonight."

Kihyun arches a brow at that. "Party? Where?"

"Dad's letting him have a sleepover party with some friends," he says as though it were common knowledge.

This made the worried mother frown. Why didn't Minhyuk ask him for permission? Kihyun wasn't evil enough to say no to a sleepover.

Plus, Minhyuk has had sleepovers all of the time. Though, the only people he would invite were Youngjae and Seungkwan, it still counted.

"Who did he invite?" Kihyun asks.

"Youngjae, Seungkwan, and three other people that I don't care to know."

"Thanks, Bunny," drawls Kihyun's monotonous voice. "You've been such a big help."

Kihyun left the room before he could hear the sarcastic remark his eldest son was prepared to make.

This was going to bother him for the entire day.

What had Minhyuk so anxious? Or was it a who?

"Hyunsik? Who the fuck is that?"

Hyungwon had been watching his twin pace around the living room for ten minutes, frantically muttering something about "My life is over" and "Oh my god, Hyunsik!"