I Don't Care

I'm not sure if I did your request. But here you go @fox1526. I probably didn't get to it, because I sometimes forget the request, but anyway. Here you go. Another CrushxSuicidal!Reader. As always, I hope Ya enjoyed. [I need to stop using Nogla's outro]
___________________________________________

I try to make it through my life,
In my way there's you...
I try to make it through these lies
That's all I do

You ran as fast as you could. Not caring that you were bumping the people on the streets. All you could think of, was those hurtful words. How could you have forgotten about that? He was the source of your pain. The source of your "thoughts". The memories of that day, flooding your mind.

But today was completely different. This time he had done it. He had made you wish upon that "thought" once again. Among you running, you heard your name being called from way behind. It was him. But you didn't care. You wanted to be alone. Maybe for the rest of your life. You didn't want to see him after what he had said to you a few minutes ago.

Your heard him call you one last time, before you ran into a building. You quickly hid in with the busy building. Moments later you see him, (c/n). He was looking everywhere. Just to find you, but failed as there was too many people.

Just don't deny it,
Just don't deny it
And deal with it,
Yeah, deal with it
You tried to break me
You wanna break me
Bit by bit
That's just part of it.

Two weeks have passed since that day. You haven't gone outside at all. You barely had anything to eat. It was another day, that you didn't dare to leave the house. All you could think about was those words. The words, that now caused you to do some "actions" and now, you were regretting it. As you lay there, in thought. The doorbell rang throughout the dead silence house. A heavy sigh escaping your lips, as you got up, in sitting position. The doorbell rang again. You stand up, and hold for awhile. Having to not eat; made you weak. A few seconds, you were walking to the door. Before you could open it, you walk to your window, and peak through the blinds. You look down, and proceed to the door, opening it part way.

"Hey (y/n)! I ha-haven't seen you in awhile." You look up, having your hair cover your face. The flashback going to your mind once again. Bringing you to your own "thoughts once again.

If you were dead or still alive,
I don't care,
I don't care
And all the things you left behind,
I don't care,
I don't care

*Flashback to three weeks ago*

You were happily walking down the [luckily] unbhsy side walk. A small gift bag in your hand, behind your back. You were headed over to (c/n)'s place to give him the gift. It was almost his borthday, and you wanted to give him the gift early. Why? You were going to be leaving your hometown in a few more weeks. So, you decided to leave, knowing you had done something good for crush. Your smile widened a little more, as you spot (c/n)'s apartment. You were about to knock on the door, but heard two people. You look around, but spot one of his windows open. And then you hear his voice.

"How about (y/n)? What do you think of her (c/b/f)?" They must've been talking about the girls from your school. But now that you hear (c/n) and his best friend, you want know what (c/n) will say about you. You waited until after (c/b/f) says something. "Well she is a keeper. I mean, she's nice. And kind-hearted. Every other girl couldn't match up to her personality. Honestly, I don't see why you feel the way you do towards her. She is just amazing. No matter what happens, she would always put herself before others." You smile. (C/b/f) was right about most of the things he's said. But you wanted to hear what (c/n) would say about you. "I don't see why you say that about her. Do you like her (c/b/f)?" "No. She is in most of my classes, and we talk to each since most of the other kids know one another." "Oh. Then do explain again." "Well- Hey! We're getting off track. Now!" The boy clears his throat. "What DO you think of her?" "Well as you said before... The reason why I feel the way I do towards her is that she sometimes get annoying. I mean come on. Out of every girl in our school, she is the only one that has not shown anything. I mean like, she hasn't even matured enough. She still acts like a child. The fact that she still does, makes me feel like I would end up... And thats why I feel that way. But there is another reason. I don't actually see what good enough of her personality is. I don't see why you count those things you said, as her good personality." Your heart shatters, upon hearing those words. You drop what you were holding, releasing a sob, as you turn away from the doorway, and run off.