O N E

"This was the last girl in there" The man who threw the girl said to the other man who was standing with the bunch of girls. It boiled Raven's blood to see those men.

"Good, John" The man standing near bunch of girls said and continued, "Let's get them moving then" He sort of announced.

"Mate! Till when are we going to hide over here?" Jake, Ravens friend and partner asked him. Currently they were hiding behind these massive cardboard boxes and looking at the man and trying to figure out how to put their plan to action.

You see over here, Jake is one of the impatient guy, he always loved to get straight in to action before waiting and figuring the condition out, but then what he do's he is best at it too.

"Well buddy, guess what, no more hiding time, it's time for some action" Raven said as he came out of his hiding spot. Well it was actually shocking to them specially Raven that they didn't have any other goons to guard only these two men which if you asked Raven he would say it's the most stupid thing ever, but fortunately, for them this made their work easy, therefore it was simple to tackle them.

Raven came out and pointed his gun towards the man whose name was John, but the other man pulled a girl from the bunch and quickly pointed his gun towards her.

"Put the gun down, otherwise I will kill her" The man said now pointing the gun to her forehead. Raven quickly raised his hands in surrender and bend down to keep the gun on floor. He was pretty sure that he had both of their attention on him, which would earn time to Jake to put his part of plan to action.

When Raven was getting up there was a loud sound of a gun shooting which was followed by a groan at the place and the man holding the gun on the girls' forehead was crumbling down on the ground. Jake had shot him on his knee. No surprise there, it was all part of their plan. They had planned when Raven gets out of his hiding place, he would get both of them attention towards him so it could buy time for Jake to come out and do some of his action for what he is dying to do from age. As he sweetly had told Raven will planning.

The man name John was about to run when Raven with his quick reflex grabbed his hand gun from his back and shot him cold dead. When raven turn and walked towards Jake he saw Jake punching the man black and blue. Raven was pretty sure that if Jake punched him anymore that guy word die and that what will be bad for them.

"Jake! Man, stop hitting him. We need him alive" Raven said to which Jake just pouted and with one last punch knocking the guy in cold but not dead he got up and came towards Raven.

"Raven you are such a buzz kill. I was just having some fun beating the shit out of the evil guy" Jake said still pouting, Raven just shook his head and made his way towards the girls and checked if they were okay or need some urgent medical attention.

"The local cops are here Raven. I have handed them the guy and the medical team would be over here anytime" Jake informed to which Raven just nodded with one last look towards the girls. Raven and Jake walked away towards their car and zoomed away.

Raven is the most popular Agent of Paris. He is known for his duty and his way of work he use to do. He is the best cop of Rome. He is currently on the case of drugs which is going to be smuggled to Las Vegas. But as we say the best is given the worst. This case is also worst one.

Raven had to find the girl whose face, identity, name nothing was known to them. They only thing they knew was she was the biggest smuggler of drugs and another thing was she is known as Princess K. No one means absolutely no one had ever seen her not even the people who had deal with her or had once worked with her. If anyone saw her, they were died. There was no clue about her.

Raven from his informers had got the news of drug dealing which was going to take place in Rock Club, and somewhere Raven had a feeling that Princess K would be visiting over there. So he had made a plan and had disguised himself and other Agent and was going enter the Club.

As soon as Raven entered the Club, all eyes were on him. All girls were gawking at the hot mess who had just entered and boys were having a feeling of jealous. His perfect physic and his deviously handsome looks were making the temperature of Club hotter than hell.

But Raven ignored all the attention he was getting and straight away made his way to bar and order an Apple juice and sat over there. He was looking at dance floor for any clue of Princess K, when his eyes stopped on a girl. She was beautifully clad in a black cocktail dress with little smoking make up which was making her look hot and sexy. She was moving on dance floor sensuously but she was dancing alone. Well looking at her anyone could sense that she was very happy. She was swaying her body to the rhythm of the music. It was in perfect sync.

"Interesting girl" Raven mumbles to himself absent mindly while turning around sipping his drink. Raven shook his head saying "Raven focus" Raven what's wrong with you, you were checking out a girl. Focus Agent Raven you are on duty for god sake.

He turned around to face dance floor again but she was not there. He look here and there when suddenly someone spoke "Finding that interesting girl, I guess?" he turned around to see the source of voice and was shocked to see the same girl sitting just beside him and questioning him.

She laughed seeing his shocked face. Her sweet laugh brought him out of shock and he quickly said "Sorry" in embarrassment. "No issue you're not the first one to check me out" she said and winked at Raven.

"Still sorry" Raven said with a sweet yet killing smile.

"Dance?"

"Huh? What?"

"I asked you out for dance" she said, "Usually boys ask me out but I think you are the exceptional one" she said smirking.

Before Raven could protest he himself didn't know when he was on dance floor and had already started dancing with the lady. Both where dancing and enjoying dancing with each other. When suddenly lights went out and after few minutes it came back.

The girl who was dancing with Raven was nowhere to be found, he looked here and there for any clue but Alas there was no clue of her. When he found something in his hand. It was a small piece of paper in which "Had a nice time dancing with you hot piece" was written in it, he just smiled at it and put it in his back pocket.

A team member of Raven came running towards him. "Sir, the deal has been done" he informed and was ready to take the blast which was on the way towards them.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE if you like the story.

This is my first story, so I hope you liked the chapter.

I am sure there are some mistake as English is not my first language but second, thou I tried to edit it my best still if you find any mistakes please do comment them.

Thanks.