IshRa's Breakdown

So here this update is on the demand of nidhigadoya99 .. She blackmailed me if I won't update this one she won't update IshRaRu - The Best Trio...😐😕 BLACKMAILER😏😏

So enough of my banter here goes the update-

Raman shows her his palm while Ishita looks at him with pleading eyes. Raman looks down with tears in his eyes. It was like his heartbeat stopped.

He looked up at her. She feels guilty seeing his red , teary eyes. She knew one day he has to know the truth but she didn't wanted it to happen so soon.

Raman moves back and holds the  wall for support. Unable to support himself, he falls on the floor. Tear falls on the floor.

"Kyu kiya aisa?"
(Why did you do this?)

He whispers audible to her.

"Raman... Listen to me.."

She moves forward to console him while he stands up and holds her tightly by her shoulder.

"MAINE PUCCHA KYU KIYA AISA"

He screams angrily and pushes her back with force. Mihika looks on. This time too she supports Raman. She already warned Ishita but Ishita always took her words lightly. Now she has to repent.

Raman moves back and pulls his hairs. He starts crying like a kid. Ishita too starts crying. She loves him. She can't see him hurt but she can't even console him as she herself has hurt him.

"Kyu kiya aisa... K.. Kyu..??"

He says between his hiccups.

"Raman... Just one time listen to me.. Please.."

"What should I listen..."

He says sarcastically and stands up.

"I LOVED U ISHU... NO... ISHITA IYER.... I LOVED YOU... BUT NEVER EXPRESSED...I CARED FOR YOU THINKING YOU ARE MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE... I LEARNT COOKING FOR YOU.. JUST TO IMPRESS YOU AND... YOU... YOU JUST PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS... YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR FAKE LOVE...  WHY?? CAN YOU TELL ME WHY??... BUT WHY WILL YOU TELL ME... NOW ALSO YOU WILL SAY JUST LIE.."

This was the first time he cried so much. This was the first time he was hurt so badly. He never even in his dreams thought that HIS ISHU would betray him.

Ishita just looks on with tears. It broke her heart every time when tears fell from his eyes.

If she would have been the old ishu, she would have surely laughed at him but now she was changed, changed by him, by his love which she never in her life got. The love which she craved for, he gave her that.

Raman just looks at her and then at Mihika.

"Miku... U knew it??"

She just nods.

"Huh(sarcastic smile).. I never in my life had a true frnd.."

Saying so he leaves followed by Ishita.

It was raining heavily as if the sky is crying for him. He walks on the road followed by her who too gets drenched in the rain.