Chapter 1

(Hey guys!! This is my first book so far! I hope you all enjoy.)

*Lexis POV*

My eyes shot open at the sound of my alarm, I hit snooze and groaned. I sat up in my bed glaring at the window as I glanced at my phone, it was five o'clock in the morning.

As I made my way over to the window I tripped over my backpack landing on the hardwood floor, cursing under my breath I picked myself up slowly, and quietly making sure not to wake my parents downstairs, as I made my way over to the window.

The sky was pitch black, not a single soul was out.

Just as I was about to go to the restroom my phone buzzed, I groaned and tip toed my way across the room to check who it was.

As my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the screen, I smiled as I read a text message from my best friend Samantha.

*Heeeey bestie!! Look hot today, because your baee will be at school(;*

I scoffed a little offended, I don't know why she insists on meddling in my non existent love life.

Honestly I didn't have trouble with boys, I was semi good looking and lots of boys found me attractive.

I actually wasn't really interested in a "relationship" at the moment either, while every other normal teenage girl was focused on having sex, and having a boyfriend I was focused on school.

I think that having a boyfriend would just hold me back from getting to the top.

But obviously Sam wasn't having it she was yet again attempting to brighten up my love life.

This time it was a boy named "Harry Styles" based on her spy instincts she says he is a transfer student from London, he's totally gorgeous and he starts today.

Even though I was still convinced a "relationship" wasn't for me, I've decided to play along in this little love game of hers.

That's why I'm up so damn early, so I can look super hot today, although I'll be really disappointed if he's anything less than perfect.

Texting her back I say ill try my best and that I'm extremely excited (not).

(This chapter was really short, sorry baby's! I just wanted for you to get a feel of what's to come next! I love you all! Please comment!(:!)