Chapter 4

(Hope you guys liked the last update(: worked really hard on it! Remember comment and vote xoxo)

*Harry's POV*

"She texted back!" I shouted throwing my fists into the air. As a stupid grin appeared on my face. But just as fast as it had appeared, it was gone.

Why am I excited? All she said was "Hey handsome(:" that doesn't exactly mean she thinks I'm "Handsome" she is just being nice. Trying not to hurt my feelings.

What am I thinking..?

She is way to intelligent, funny and just straight up fucking stunning for me.

Growing up in London, I had herd so many story's about American girls being the biggest sluts, but when I look at Lexi I can't picture her being even remotely close to a slut. Shes far from it.

I've never met anyone like her. She is so unique. Everything about her is perfect.

To perfect for me.

What's wrong with me? I'm sitting alone in my room obsessing over this girl, this perfect girl.

I groan, as I mentally smack myself in the face for actually thinking she would even waist her time on someone like me.

I'll just give her less work and leave her alone, that way she won't have to slowly break me. And maybe in a week or so I can forget about her. Hopefully.

(Just a little add on to my last chapter(:! Hope you enjoy!)