First Drink

At first it was: Interesting. Me, drinking something alcoholic, getting drunk

Every-time I think of the memory now, I cringe. Me dancing as if I was some type of, I don't know "exotic dancer". Honestly, I always thought that when you get drunk you'd switch and become cooler, more suave or be someone who is bold however I still couldn't approach him, I wasn't bold enough, I wasn't suave  enough and I defiantly wasn't cool enough. And as if that wasn't enough, I literally started CRYING when it was time to leave, well not leave we were kicked out because some underage students drank who were like 16/17 years I mean I'm X years and I drank but it was OK. As I cringely remember I'm A OK was my favourite catchphrase of the night and at first yeah, I was A OK but after a certain hug like I was not OK.

All I could feel was an immense sorrow for myself, for the hardworking organisers (Bong Dae Sang- she worked the hardest), I was leaving, they were leaving, everyone was leaving. My heart squeezed hard in my chest, everything that made me happy made me sad. I could only breathe while I was crying and while I was crying I was told to stop. I was making a scene,I was embarrassing my friends who were with me but... I couldn't help it. 

The next morning I woke up after sleeping on the couch while watching Anna, It's a horror film but I didn't finish it. It's still hard for me to revel in the effects of last night but all I can think now is what a lightweight I am and how I will NEVER. EVER. DRINK. AGAIN

Chapter 1- END 

Chapter 2- Just Beginning...