First time

What are you thinking? It is not like that... Sorry I needed that click bait but read on.

First time at school; Secondary school

Ahh I'm finally grown up I though, going to secondary school meeting new people and making new friends, form a new clique like I had usually I'm quite ongoing; before I had a lot of friends it was like a clique, I basically ran the school. Once a teacher hit me without reason and then had the nerve to call me a bastard, I didn't cry or complain, I just glared at the back of her head. I got home told my mom and in less than 2 hours she apologised to me and was demoted from her job. My mom didn't take sh*t, I guess that's where I learned it from however when I started school my attitude completely changed.

Before, I never had to worry about who I was as a person, if I was tall or short, dark or fair, weird or 'normal'; all of a sudden I found myself wishing I could be someone else so I could be popular and not weird and you know to just fit in. I went from top of the world to girl in the corner, I lost all confidence in myself, I listened to what others said about me and took it all in. I was disappointed in myself and how I handled things, I resorted to food as comfort and worsened my situation,I then went from girl in the corner to fat girl in the corner. As the years went by I became smarter and was adjusted but I couldn't show that, my first impression stuck with me for the years so I had to suck it up and stay at status quo. 'Ah, Life is so sad' I thought.

So like that I took all the crap people kicked and threw at me...until Year 9, I can't even remember what specifically happened but all I know is someone said something and I was done. All I could see was red, I turned round with this crazy look in my eye and quietly said 'Stop, just stop' but me, I mean old me being quiet and that, nobody heard so they carried on. For the last time of taking crap, I turned around and...

Chapter 3- Loaded

Chapter 3.0- Downloading...