99

Domino squad was on a mission to defend a base to stop the enemy forces from advancing when they got there they met a hunchback janitor named 99 hes named 99 because hes the 99 soldier that got rejected and set to janitorial duty who wanted to be a soldier but rejected by the millitary.When he saw domino squad he was excited he happily saluted and said "Sir" then domino squad said at ease soldier.Then domino squad rested for a while then explored the base they asked 99 if he can give them a tour 99 said "of course sir follow me" 99 showed them the barracks the cafeteria.Then 99 said he always wanted to be a soldier to be aside his brothers fighting while saying that the attack happend the other soldiers fought outside but the enemy forces got in domino squad tried fighting them they held some of them back while retreating to the barracks they found soldiers without there guns so they asked 99 if he knew where is the armory.99 said "Yes of course follow me" they followed 99 to the armory they got the guns they defended the base until they ran out of ammo 99 ran to get ammo but domino squad said "no youre gonna get killed" 99 said "its ok i wanna die fighting with my brothers" he ran to get more ammo chanting im a soldier im a soldier then he got shot in the leg.Domino squad  said "99 no" 99 still crawled only getting to grab a grenade he threw the grenade to the enemy while also he got shot.The grenade disstracted the enemy for the soldiers to get ammo they succesfully defended the base but loss a real soldier with it like what people say with victory theres also a loss to be continued...