the truth comes out

Summer P.O.V
After we gat Mary to the nures she said,we should have to call the Paramedics because it was more severe than we thought.When thay gat hear the nures said"ya'll 2 go with her I'll tell them to exclude from class today."we both nodded.Me and faith crawled in,thay shut the door behind us."Plz be ok mary"I muttered under my breath.I must have said it a little louder then in tended to because faith said"I agree with u,I hope she is ok to."without even thinking adout it I took her hand and squeezed it,trying to confert her.She seemedd surprised but didn't pull her hand away,she just squeezed mine in response.we stayed like that for adout a half hr."summer how do u now that gay"faith asked.I was adout to tell her whin the paramedics opened the doores to get Mary."I'll tell u later ok?"I said,he nodded in response.we let go of each others hand and got out.

         *****Time Sckip*****

We where sitting in the waiting room for permission to see maryellen."Are u 2 hear to see maryellen"the doctor asked.we both nodded,"is everything ok"Faith asked."Well,she hit her head pretty hard but she will be fine,I'm mostly worryed adout her arms"he said."What about them"I asked."She has cuts on them,they look self-includ"h e said.I felt like my hart just stopped.