1

The limo had its windows rolled up even though it was dark and cool outside. I rode alone in the back although it could fit around ten people.
I had just gotten off the plane and then was taken into this mysterious limo. I had no clue where the hell I was, but I didn't really care either. We entered into the city after about half an hour.
"Miss, we are going to black out your windows, not to discover our location."
I nodded to the driver up front. My arms un-crossed as I went back into my jacket. My secret weapon was there safe and secure. I went back to folding my arms as I stared straight ahead. If my life of training taught me anything, it's to never get to comfortable.
The windows become clear again as I put on my sunglasses. The tunnel is lit up by many bright lights, and as a human, I don't like light very much. All my life, my training was in the dark as to prepare for real situations. We finally pull into an equally bright room. It's shape is a giant dome with many different visible floors.
"Welcome Ms. Adams."
I shrugg at him as he helps me out of the van. The limo driver goes to the trunk. He grabs my black suitcase, but as he goes towards my big case I slap his hand. He looks at me with pure terror as I glare into his eyes.
"I'll carry my case."

Created two years ago, this academy was built for one reason. To train assassins. The government was lost when a group of terrorists defeated our highest level of assasssins in a close battle. The battle of A was a fierce battle that almost destroyed our country, so they decided to prepare for the future, by training children.

I grab my case and follow the first agent across the room. They open the door for me as I'm taken down another hall. The click of my black tied up boots echoe against the silence. I am taken down to a office with a name plate I immediately recognized.
"Hester."
I say as I remove my shades in the dark room.
"Please call me Agent like the others." He comments. I take a seat in his chair.
I smile, "It's been too long since our last case. Remember?" I say.
"Ahh yes, you were my daughter in order for us to elimate that target."
I smile, as I remember my old missions.
"So, Agent, you never said what class I will be teaching."
He looked down at his desk and then back up to me. He looked a little nervous at first.
"Well, you're uh, gonna be attending here."
I slowly stand up from my chair as I pull out my secret in my jacket. I aim the gun right at his head.
I calmly ask one question. "I'm going to be a student."
He nods. "We want you to be a prime example to your classmates plus you might learn some new tricks."
I slowly comprehend what he is telling me. Without moving my small pistol I smile and say, "I don't need any new tricks, Agent."
I put away my gun and walked out the door.
"The agents will take you to the room your staying in, Ben."
"Is it private?"
"Nope, two other girls, gotta fit in with your classmates."
"Damn it Hester."
"It's Agent"
I'm about to walk out the door when I hear Hester say one last thing.
"Oh, and make some friends while your at it."