I Wish This Was Cliché

Audrey

Ella hasn't woken up still. Its been about two weeks. She's on these pain meds that they have to inject into her. I hate seeing her so pale, weak.

Jake visits her all the time, but his grades are getting lower so he can't come as much as he wants. I got a pass from the school to be here and a note to the hospital, thanks to Brooke's dad, to be here whenever I want.

Thanks Mr. Mayor.

There was this one time when Ella woke up suddenly, squeezed my hand, and went back to sleep. I was happy, sad, and scared so I just called in a nurse.

Today was my deadline for the pass off of school, meaning another week of assholes.

Yay.

Noah's picking me up, since I'm not allowed to drive until I stop hallucinating. It sucks because I have to take the bus everywhere.

   I jump into Noah's car and he smiles at me. I smile back, putting my bag on the floor. I knew he was worried about me, no matter how many times I told him I was fine. With all this happening, he knows how much it hurts to lose someone you love.

He's lost two.

"So, Bi-curious, are you ready to go back to hell with all those evil devils?" Noah asks, parking. "No. But its a must!" I sigh angrily, grabbing my bag and jumping out. He got out with me and we walked to the school building, me stomping.

"If it isn't my favorite lesbian!" A blonde dude calls. His friends hoot and start to laugh while I shoot them the finger. "Aw, come on! It was good! Hows your little girlf-. . ." The guy trailed off and swallowed. I looked behind me and walked into a chest, Jakes chest to be exact. "Don't talk to my friend like that and do not talk about my sister." His eyes darkened. "Ever."

The guys nodded and smiled nervously, fast-walking away.

I smiled up at Jake. "Thanks." He smiled back, sadly. "Your welcome. H-how's Ella?" He asks. "She's doing good. They think she'll wake up in a bit." Jake bit his lip and nodded, and I saw that glint in his eye that's been gone for so long. "Yay." He whispered as a tear slid down his cheek. He hugged me and I hugged back, patting his back. "Audrey, thank you. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me." He pulled away and I nodded as he walked towards the bathroom.

     Soon school was over, and me and Noah were already driving to the hospital.

As soon as we got there, I was out the door quicker then you could snap your fingers.

Since the hospital knew me with how many times I had went, I walked straight to Ella's room and opened the door. Noah walked in after me, looking around.

"So they just let you in?" He asks after sitting down. "Pretty much." I say, nodding. Ella groans. I grab her hand and kiss her knuckles. "She's gotten warmer." Noah grabs her other hand. "She has." I look at my best friend, my virgin, my crazy ass scary shit addict, and smile. No words or movement's, just two very awkward and funny smiles.

Ella

I was having the same dream over and and over.

"Audrey! Save me!" I pleaded, my hand gripping the rocky edge of the cliff. "No! Why would I? I don't care about you!" I screamed in pain as her black boots crushed my index finger bone.

My grip was slipping and everyone was now yelling, "Die! Die! Die! Die!" Over and over. I looked up at everyone and they all tore my fingers off of the only thing that could save my life, watching me fall as my body became just broken bones and a pile of blood. I was watching it from above, not from my body, but somehow I could feel the pain.

Something light touched my knuckles and I turned over. Audrey, my guardian angel, my lover, my life, was sitting next to me, holding my limp hand. I could physically feel her soft hand against mine so I tightened my grip on hers. She looked over at something, someone, and looked back down at me wide-eyed.

I wanted to scream, "I'm here! I'm right here!" But my voice just sounded like a ghost, which I probably was. I slapped myself, multiple times. I wanted to wake up out of this hell, this demon nightmare.

I could feel myself slipping away from here, somehow going back to reality, hitting it hard.

I cried out the only name I could for that moment.

"Audrey!"

Audrey

"Audrey!" Ella screamed. Her eyes popped open and I was suddenly crying and me and Noah were screaming for nurses and doctors and Ella but she kept repeating my name and screaming something else while the room was crowded with people.

I was being pulled back from Ella's bed, yelling angrily at the person to let me go.

All I saw before I left the room was Ella looking at me with her light brown eyes, pleading me for something.

Something.

Aannnnddd done!

Not forever lol just for now. But can we all just take a moment to remember how fucking hot Bex/Audrey looks when shes mad or yelling? Like damn, you could be mad at me any day. And her adorable smile when she has her glasses on? OWNFYDKSNFHODJSJ KILL ME!

But yeah, that's all the chapter for today, I've starting reworking on my Pidge x Me book because I stopped writing and people need to be updated like...?

"Yo, author! Where have you been?! We've been waiting!"

I know, I know. Um, I'm very lazy and my thumbs weren't working good and I've been addicted to Tangled because everyone says I look like her and have hair like her and act like her. So yeah. I'm obsessed.

OK, that's all. Sorry for it being so long lol I never write authors notes so long. hi, I'm weird.

OK, bye!