→ 62

that last chapter, im sorry for the cliffhanger hahaha you know i love ya'll 😚

**

"aish! I forgot to lock Jungkook's apartment"

Jimin curses under his breath as he stirred the fried rice that he was cooking for his little sister.

Jungkook called him up earlier and asked him to check if his apartment's locked but he had forgotten to do it when Namjoon, Taehyung, and his boyfriend, Yoongi came knocking on his door before he can do the task.

**

"oppa! someone's at the door"

Jihye shakes Jimin's arm pointing at the front door. Jimin stands from his seat on the couch walking towards it.

when he pulled the door open he was met by three different facial expressions.

one's anxious, one's confused, and one's impatient.

"Yoongi?"

"Yoongi-oppa!"

Jihye smiles waving her hand as she clutched the other one on Jimin's leg.

"hey, Jihye-ah...baby, could you maybe please watch over Namjoon's apartment for a bit? it's really an emergency we have to bring him to Heaven's Gate"

"the cemetery?! why would we be going there?..Taehyung get off me!"

Namjoon exclaims trying to pry off Taehyung's hold on him.

Jimin tilts his head in confusion, but just nods anyway, because they really seem to be in a hurry.

"okay, thanks. love you"

Yoongi pecks Jimin's lips before waving at little Jihye.

the three men ran off into the elevator, practically dragging Namjoon with them.

Jimin closed the door still letting it all sink in, everything happened so fast.

what the hell is it with people and asking me if I could check their apartments today?

Jimin thought.

is it maintenance man Jimin day?

"who were they, oppa? why are they going to the cemetery?"

"those are mine and Yoongi's friends but I don't really know what your Yoongi oppa's up to today"

**

Jimin scrapes off the fried rice and puts it in a plate before putting the pan in the sink.

he wiped his hands on his apron and untied it.

"Jihye-ah..."

Jimin props his elbows on the table infront of Jihye.

"yes, Min-min oppa?"

Jihye smiles at his oppa taking a spoon of the fried rice.

"can you come with me for a second? I just need to lock my friend's apartment"

he says lifting Jihye off her chair, she obediently nods and grabs his brother's hand.

they crossed the hallway and stood infront of his friend's apartment door.

Jimin was actually nervous because it has been at least twenty minutes since Jungkook called him, and for all he knows this apartment could've been robbed already.

"oppa, I think someone's inside"

Jihye says pointing at the door.

"..I can hear them walking"

Jimin was now sweating cold. he presses his ear against the door but he couldn't really hear a thing. so he shrugs and just thinks that it was Jihye's imagination.

he twisted the knob and went into Jungkook and Taehyung's apartment.

"Seokjin oppa? Hobi oppa?"

Jihye suddenly speaks beside him.

"what?"

"there, can't you see them Min Min-oppa? they're standing right in front of us"

Jihye points towards them, but Jimin sees nothing. Jimin started to feel his little arm hairs stand stiff, creating goosebumps all over his skin. Jihye was still pointing infront of them.

Jihye lets go of his hand but he couldn't utter a word nor move a finger as he was so terrified of what was this invisble thing that Jihye sees in front of them.

"Seokjin oppa, what are you doing here?"

Seokjin? my dead friend Seokjin?

Jimin shivered as Jihye talked to air, and Jimin suddenly remembers his boyfriend's obssesion over ghosts and also how his little sister claims to see ghosts.

ghosts..

Jimin is faint hearted, he's always been that way, and things spook him easily.

just then he started to lose his footing, his vision blurs then all he could hear was his little sister calling out his name, over and over before he passes out in Jungkook and Taehyung's apartment.

**

tomorrow's the ending NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😭