Dark Chocolate

Julian

Julian's POV

Great, that's just fucking great. I have a fucking mate and he's fucking gorgeous. I didn't want a mate nor did I need one, I had to many enemies. He did look fucking delicious. I shook my head, we know we can't have him.

"Speak for yourself " Magnus, my wolf said.

"Shut up" I said under my breath. I noticed the determined look cross my mate's face and I realized that rejecting him wasn't going to be easy. He came down the long stairs and came right up to my desk and glared at me. I was glad he was the first person here so we could talk in private.

"I have been waiting for you a long time so don't even think about rejecting me or I'll chop off your balls and by the way my name is Cameron, what's yours?" He said. I matched his glare and said.

"Mr. Smith"

"Fine, if you are going to refuse to tell me your name I will call you Dark Chocolate cause I love me some dark chocolate." He said then smirked while looking me up and down making my cock harden a bit. I cleared my throat making him look up at me.

"Julian, my name is Julian" he said.

"That wasn't so hard was it Dark Chocolate." He said then leaned over my desk and licked my neck, he moaned and pulled back.

"Yum, you even taste delicious." I held back a groan and tried to think about anything else but fucking this boy into submission.

"Mr. Spencer, if you would kindly find a seat people should be here soon." I said.

"You are no fun" he said backing away. He turned around and picked a spot in front making me inwardly groan. I'm not going to make it if he sits in front and I think he knows that since he's smiling, the little bastard, just watch as I make you squirm too.

"Listen kid, I'm fourty years old and I'm telling you this since you think you can handle me, I could pick you up, set you on my desk, strip you naked and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to sit down properly for a week so don't mess with me cause you won't win." I watched him shift uncomfortably then grab his backpack and set it on his lap making me smirk. I sat down and adjusted myself before getting ready for class as people started filling the room.

I noticed a young guy come and sit by Cameron, Cameron smiled and talked to him about something he couldn't hear. A feeling of jealously crept its way into my heart and I didn't like it, I cannot be feeling like this.

"If you reject him you will lose me." Magnus said making me inwardly growl.

"Do not threaten me" I replied.

"It wasn't a threat" he said. I sighed and looked at Cameron who was looking at something with the other boy closely next to him. I snapped and walked over there and stood in front of them and cleared my throat. They looked up from the picture and stared at me.

"Can I start my class or do you two need a moment?" I said. The other boy took the picture and put it back in his wallet before putting his wallet in his backpack.

"Sorry sir" the guy said. My eyes stayed on Cameron who smiled and bit his lip. I narrowed my eyes and then turned and went to the board to begin class. An hour later I was telling everyone  that they were dismissed.

"Mr. Spencer, may I have a word?" I said as Cameron and the other boy was picking things up. Cameron gave the boy a reassuring look before grabbing his backpack and making his way over to me. After everyone left I turned to him and before I could say anything he beat me to it.

"That's Dominic, he's one of my good friends and so is his husband, he was showing me a picture of their twins they just adopted so no we aren't fucking so cool it Dark Chocolate." He said making me let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"I don't like it when other males are close to you, my wolf Magnus has a serious issue with you smelling like other males, he has control issues" I said.

"Wait, you're not a dominant are you?"

"If I say I was would you leave me alone?" I asked earning a slap on the arm from Cameron.

"Why are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Because I don't need or want a mate." 

"Well that's too damn bad cause you got yourself a mate whether you want one or not so answer my damn question, are you a dominant or not?" He said making me sigh.

"No, but my wolf doesn't take disrespect well so if we were to do this you would need to watch what you say to me and remember that you will be punished if you do cross that line."

"Noted, anything else?"

"What pack do you belong too?" I asked.

"Moonshine"

"Shit, your pack and my pack don't get along."

"I know and I don't care, I choose to be with you and nothing will change my mind, not Alpha Luke, not my friends and certainly not you." He said making my heart swell.

"You are going to be the death of me."

"No, I'm bring you life and love and happiness and we can both stop being so damn lonely." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I guess so" I said looking into his crystal blue eyes. Cameron surprised me by leaning up and kissing me.

"I'm glad we met" he said. I must admit that I'm glad we met too but I wasn't going to tell him that so I just kissed him.

Sorry if it has to much cursing but that's how Cameron and Julian are. They have the mouth of a sailor.