Is It Love At First Sight?

I (YOU) am a new manager of SEVENTEEN. CEO says to greet members for the first time. I enter the room...I see all thirteen members. And one of them caught my eyes....Woozi. He was the same height as me so I couldn't help but look at the first person that was at my eye level. I stared at him and he stared at me and our eyes locked for about a couple of seconds and I broke the stare because of my nervousness.
"Hello, I am your new manager (Y/N) and I will be taking care of you guys so please also take care of me and I hope we could all work together nicely" *Everyone claps*
All 13 members introduced themselves.
As the meeting ended everyone left except Woozi which just left him and I alone in the room.
Then suddenly in the corner of my eye...he comes towards me....
"Manager (Y/N) I think you dropped something..." Looking down I saw nothing then suddenly his index finger was on my chin and he pushed my face up and was directly face to face from each other. Thinking to myself....'I can feel his warm breathe'
"You dropped my heart....because you made me fall in love with you"  •.•
In shock I couldn't move.
And he started to get closer and well as our lips...

For continuation please comment so that I can continue this sweet and "maybe" juicy love story about your Stan (maybe not Stan) Woozi and you falling in love.