5 Million subscribers!

(Y/n) sat in her room, watching her subscriber count go up every minute. Growing anxious as the large number got closer and closer to five million. She began gnawing at her bottom lip. "4,999,999...One more.." She said quietly under her breath, staring intently at her laptop screen.

A small squeal came from (Y/n), her (e/c) orbs were full of joy. "Yes! Finally!" The (h/c) girl exclaimed, bouncing in her seat slightly. She grabbed her phone and uploaded to her twitter, 

"Thank you all so much for the love and support, we finally reached 5 million subs you guys!" -@(y/n)

She grinned as she exited out of Twitter and went to her text messages. (Y/n) decided to send a text to a few of her fellow youtubers for a party. Sending the same text to each one of them. It took a while before she got some responses back, but they were all a yes! The day of the party was in two days, making the wait short because she couldn't wait much longer. 

Everything was lined up perfectly. Her two friends from London were in California already, having a severe crush on one of them. All of her friends lived in California, and they were not far. 

(Y/n) put her phone on charge and closed her laptop, flopping onto her bed. It was 3 a.m. already, mainly staying up to watch her amount of subscribers grow. She rolled onto her back, her head laying comfortably on a fluffy pillow. Sighing happily, she was going to make a thank you video for 5 million subscribers, thinking of some ways that she could express her feelings on camera. Yawning, she pulled the blankets over her, flipping on her side in a fetus position. More thoughts raced through her head about her video she was going to make the next day and ways to set up her party. (Y/n) was just way too excited! Before she knew it, she was out like a light.