Chapter 6

Hello, so PLL ended and Emison was so endgame! So happy! Now, concerning our story, recap: Hanna is in the hospital, Alison is having strong feelings for Emily and now this will follow some days after last chapter, like always any comment is welcome, best regards ^^

Chapter 6

They say it's easy to forget your troubles when the weather's warm... but wondering what happens when it gets too hot...

(Alison's apartment, in the morning)

Spotted, a naked sweaty mermaid, happily sleeping on the bed of AD... lying face-down, with the chest pressing against the bed... hugging the pillow where she was softly leaning her head...

Emily was asleep with a smile on her face as Alison was rolling on bed... the blonde was feeling the heat of the summer so she pulled off the sheets... the same sheets that where covering Emily's naked body... the brunette didn't woke up neither moved but Alison just bitted her lips as her blue eyes got blurry of lust... so much lust just looking at the gorgeous naked body of the brunette... Alison roamed her fingers softly over Emily's body... over her perfect curve... her perfect butt... her long tanner legs...

Alison couldn't control more her hungry for Emily and she softly approached on top of the sleepy brunette... the blonde started licking Emily's legs and she was massaging, kissing those legs when her eyes targeted something else: Emily's butt that was up, just in the perfect position to incite Alison on taking it...
The blonde moaned when she squeezed Emily's butt and she groaned when she took a bit of it... Emily finally woke up when she felt the teeth of her sugar mama nailing on her butt... Emily hummed and Alison smirked just noticing that she woke her up...

Emily said with a sleepy face and a cute pout. - "I want to sleep..."

Alison smirked. - "So sleep..." (A strong bit on Emily's butt and the brunette moaned, Alison smirked) "Have you always been so vocal?"

Emily blushed. - "No..."

Alison smirked. - "So... no one has made you moan like me?"

Emily blushed and shook her head and Alison felt more aroused than ever... she softly slid her naked body against Emily's back and the brunette moaned just feeling the breast of Alison, the hard nipples of the blonde pressing against her back...

Alison bitted Emily's ear and whispered at her ear.- "So... Am I the best sex you have ever had?!"

Emily shyly bitted her lips but she couldn't keep her lips sealed as the brunette felt Alison's fingers... roaming her lower entrance between the legs... Emily moaned, feeling her legs like jelly and just waiting for Alison intrusion inside her but for Emily's frustration, the blonde didn't get in... she just continued teasing Emily...

Emily moaned. - "Please Ali..."

Alison teased. - "Please what?"

Emily. - "Please don't tease me and just fuck me!"

Alison smirked. - "Look at that naughty... naughty mouth of yours..." (She licked Emily's ear and said) "If you want me so desperate... then say it..."

Emily sighed with fast breathing. - "Say what?!"

Alison. - "Say that no one has touched you like l do... say that I'm the best sex you've ever had... say it sweet Emily..." (Bite on the ear) "Say it... I want to hear you saying it..."

Emily was too shy to speak out but at the end, she succumbed to the desire...
Emily moaned as she was waving her hips in that must-have-you now way. - "Please Ali! No one has given me so many orgasms like you! No one has ever touched me like you! No one has made me feel this love, this lust... so please... just... make me yours..."