Werewolf parents

Angel pov
Today my parent's coming over so I told Jake to be careful and just let me do all the talking so my parent's arrives at 3:00 pm so we go to the couch and sit down my parent's say we smell a vampire been on this couch sweety. Yep I am living with a vampire I say what about your husband what happen to him said My mother well he is a vampire I am living with.

Jake pov
As I walk in the house I see Angel parent's in the house so I,put the grocery up and try to walk out the house but they smell me and ask who is that. So I say Angel husband so when I walk to the couch Angel mom growled at me I remember you said Angel mom so you marry my daughter huh time to kill you said Angel dad. Which is a werewolf who left her at the age of 13.

Angel pov
Mom and dad I love him and if you can't accept that than that you but you will never break us apart he is my husband and mate. What!! said mom.Well you are no longer our daughter said dad and mom. Whatever I say we will make our own family and tribe called the V and W tribe. As they walk out the house I start to cry but Jake said​ it's ok they will be running back when we are the next of the royal bloodline and we become king and queen. I smile we start to make out until we went to sleep and we were tire from that day.

Jake pov
I got a phone calles that my mom will be coming over my brother paris and Anne so another parent drama begin.