Proluge

(Chloe pov)

"I'm not the one I'm not the one who wants to hurt you, You better find
somebody else and get a hold of yourself" went off my alarm at 5:30. Ugh school great, I might have straight a's and be "inmocent" but if anything I hate school I only get A's because my dad demands it to be done and I hate it, it makes me seem like the teachers pet, which I'm not. I thought as I got up and streched. hmm what to wear... I decided to wear a Galaxy shirt, black ripped jeans, and mint blue Vans. I walked into my bathroom and straightened my fringe and grabbed my black beanie.
I grabbed my bag from my chair at the desk and walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom setting down a plate of waffles for me.
I grab my waffle and walk to the front door "Bye mom, I'll see you later" I said as I opened the door "OK hun, have a good day at school" my mom told me as I walked to school.

(Midnight pov)

Everybody stared at me when I walked through the schools door."Take a picture it'll last longer" I stated and everyone continued back to what they where doing. I started to walk to my locker as I realized someone bumped into me "wat-"I started but stopped and realized it was the principals daughter uh oh. I helped her up and apologized "S-sorry" I said "it's fine I wasn't paying attention and i-" I cut her off "it's fine don't worry about" I stated and we continued to converse as we were walking to out lockers well this is weird. I thought as I realized me the savage of school is walking and talking with the Emo daughter of the principal well let's hope this gets well.

A/N I know this is shitty as hell but oh well I tried. I mean it's Frickin 3 am.