Chapter 2

(Chloes p.o.v)

What the hell she just killed him...eh he deserved it.    "Um, I'm gonna act like that just didn't happen." I said as Midnight was blanked face. "Ok, but right now we have to get out of here, and take my jacket you got blood on you, use it to cover up the blood k?" Midnight said "k" I replied as I put on the jacket.
     Le time skip brought to you by mr.clean freak CORAL LEVI•

Finally home. I thought as I got a text from Midnight.
    (M=Midnight C=Chloe)
M:Hey pack some stuff in a bag and a weapon. And meet me in front of your house in 5.
C:Ok? Why?
M:Do you want to live?
C:Yes...
M:Then start packing
      (END CONVO)
I packed some flannels, band tees,socks,under garments, and my personal needs. I now need to jump out the window I just can't get caught. 
I jumped out the window and noticed Midnight walking towards my house with her Knife in hand, I walked up to her as I grabbed my Machete from it case on my side "Yo" I said as she noticed me "Let's hit the rode " she said while handing me a bike helmet for the motorcycle ride great. But it's better than nothing.

A/n Hey guys I hope you're enjoying this story because I am enjoying writing this enough chit chat Bye!