Courage 9

~ Zane pov -

I shook my head clearing my thoughts, I mumbled a few things to myself as I pulled my bangs back and tucked them behind my ear, gingerly splashing my face with a cold substance.
I looked up at myself with water dripping down my face, kinda looks like I've been crying... I rubbed the water off my face and walked out side to hear giggles and talk. I smirked behind my mask and walked to Laurence's room, nope, I then tiptoe to the last room. It was a room all they way back in the hallway. I approached it gently pressing my hand then ear against it.
"G-Garroth.." my eyes widened, I heard a thud.
"Laurance.." I heard another thud.
What the..
"GARROTH!!" Smash
That's it! I opened the door to see Garroth and Laurance on GARROTH bed. Garroth had Laurance pinned and a scowl on his face.
"Excuse me but guys, could you NOT make so much noise..?"
They looked up at me their faces turning red. Garroth jumped towards me and pointed at Laurance. "HE KILLED ME!!!" He growled and shook his head. " Hah it's doesn't look like you were so called killing each other more like makin-" " SHUT UP ZANE! WE WERE PLAYIBG A VIDEO GAME, HSHDHDJJSJS", my eyes widen and I started to chuckle. Laurance got up, " Why don't you bug out of it one eye", I shrugged, "Fine by me", I looked at the Tv, they were playing a video game, but who cares, I got my chance to tease Garroth. But that doesn't explain why he was pinning Laurance down on HIS bed..
I walked out of the room shutting the door behind me and giggled.
I walked to my room shutting the door. I looked at the time-7:18.
I grabbed my laptop and started it.
I went on Facebook and saw a notification.
Hah in popular..!
I clicked on it and it was a friend request.
Travis Valkrum
I sighed and ignored it. I closed my laptop and sat on my bed getting a text message from an unknown number.

???: hello
Zane: Who are you..?
???: hah don't worry about it
Zane: I'll block this number.
???: wait no.. it's-
~~
How was that..
Sorry for the really short chapter..
I've been not having a lot of ideas so when I do I normally right them down so I don't forget so yea..
Have a good day/night!
Cya ❤️✌🏻