Finding Out

Cole: You were doing your homework when all sudden you felt the urge to throw up. So you quickly ran to the bathroom. You barely made it to the toilet but thankfully you did. After you were finished throwing up you brushed your teeth. Then while you were finishing your homework you realized that you haven't had your period this month. So you quickly grabbed your wallet and keys. When you were downstairs you yelled,"Mom I need to buy something from the store for my science class." Once you heard your mom yell back,"Don't take too long." Then you rushed out to your car. Thankfully the store is opened 24/7. So you can buy stuff whenever you need too. Once you got to the store you immediately walked to the Pregnancy Test section. And you grabbed 1 test. Thankfully the store has a self checkout. But you still felt awkward checking out. When you got home your Dad asked,"What did you buy for your class." "I had to buy some colored pencils and paint." Your dad gave you a weird look but let you go back to your room. Inside of your room you grabbed the Pregnancy test and read through the instructions After you read through them you went into your bathroom and took the test. You had to wait half an hour. So during that half an hour you did your Science homework. By the time you were finished it was time for you to check the test. You slowly walked into the bathroom and picked up the Pregnancy test. You counted to three before you looked at it. When you looked at it you were shocked. Because you are pregnant. How are you going to tell Cole?

Dylan: You and Dylan were having a lazy day. But while you were watching a movie you felt really sick. So you said,"Dyl I'm going to go use the bathroom." Dylan let go of your waist and asked,"Are you okay love?" Without answering you ran to the bathroom. You barely made it in time but you did. After you were done throwing up you brushed your teeth. While you were brushing your teeth it hit you. You haven't had your period for a month now. You quickly locked the door and searched for that Pregnancy test that you had bought a week ago. Once you found it you quickly did as the instructions said. And after twenty minutes you grabbed the test. And you almost screamed with joy but you didn't want Dylan to come in and ask you what's wrong. So instead you took a picture of the test and slipped it in your pocket. Time to tell Dylan the happy news.