Chapter One:

Reader's POV

After that confusing dream, i can't get it out of my mind. Oka-san even find me weird today. Who was that boy?

I was pulled back from my reverie as Mia,my bestfriend called my name. " Y/N!! " Mia said cheerfully and hugged me. As always, i smiled. Mia always makes my day.

"Y/N, i heard there's a new transferee in our class. And guess who? It's a boy~"

"Oh,that's cool..." I said almost uninterestingly. Mia pouted her lips and stomped her foot like a little girl. "Ehhh~ Don't look like your not interested!" She whined. I let out a chuckle. "Hai Hai"

We entered the classroom and i notice half of my classmates are already there. Me and Mia seated in our designated chairs. I glanced at the empty seat beside me,My other bestfriend used to sit here. I missed her so bad T3T
Our Homeroom Teacher, Ms. Rukawa arrived with a boy beside her. I was in the 3rd row so i barely see his face. "Good Morning Everyone! I would like you to meet your new classmate " she said as the boy walked infront of us. "Uhm...I'm Tsurugi Kyousuke. And it's a pleasure to meet you all"

I swear he looked at me. >_<

"Okay,Mr. Kyousuke please sit beside Ms. (Y/N) " Ms. Rukawa said and Tsurugi smiled when he seated beside me.

I need to look away. But how can i look away if he's so handsome and hot?!

With that dark blue spiky hair,those yellow bright eyes,those kissable lips?! Who can look away to that?!

The class started. Ms. Rukawa started speaking and i started taking down notes. I can see in the corner of my eye that Tsurugi was starring at me which i felt a large lump formed my throat.

Why am I acting like this?

A few hours later,the bell rang which means it our lunch break. I'm so starving :-[. I stood up to call Mia but someone hold my wrist,it was Tsurugi.

Ehhhhhh???

"Meet me at the Rooftop. I want to talk to you" Tsurugi said and let go of my wrist then he walked passed me. I had this feeling that I knew him before but I can't remember. I decided to meet him in the rooftop,maybe he wants to discuss something important. When I got there,I saw a small table with two boxes. Hm? Did he just invite me into lunch?? At the rooftop?

"Tsurugi?" I called out. Suddenly,he hugged me from behind. "Princess I knew you were alive" he said and hugged me tightly. I felt myself blush. What does he mean Princess? "Eh?" That's the only thing that came out from my lips. "You're the Princess of Lucifiena!"

He's crazy.

"I'm sorry but i don't know what you're talking about.." I said and was about to leave. But Tsurugi stopped me and pinned me against the wall. My eyes widened as i blush very hard. He leaned his face to me,only a few inches before our lips meet. I closed my eyes,hoping that he wouldn't do such a thing.

I felt his soft lips brush mine. And i realized that he kissed me. Oh my god!

"I'll make sure that you'll remember everything.." Tsurugi whispered huskily in my ear before unpinning me. I looked at him in bewilderment. Then he walked away,leaving me and my mouth opened.

To be continued...