Smarties

Phil's pov:
Dan walked in front of him in the candy isle. They were looking for something 'new' to play with. He picked up the smartie squeeze bottle. This looked perfect. He walked up to Dan and held his waist tugging him close. "What about this" he gripped his hip to hold him closer "looks fun" Dan said griping Phil's ass. "Okay then" he set down the bottle in the basket. "Can't wait" Dan said as he scanned the bottle and paid. They got in the car and drove home.

Phil walked in the apartment and put the bottle in the fridge

This is when Phil turns into his old self that no one has seen since the first year of meeting Dan. The old flirty, dirty, Phil that cusses and talks about sex like its nothing.

They sat down until they felt like it was time to 'play'. They watched anime until Phil stood up and turned the TV off. Dan knew it was time so he slouched back into the couch. Phil climbed onto his lap and kissed his head. This flirty thing would not last long. Soon he would turn into a bossy, sexy bitch that would not take shit from Dan. He sat up and climbed off of him. Dan got off the couch knowing exactly what to do. Phil leaned into his back "Go to your room bitch". Dan got red and hard. He loved when Phil called him that. They walked past the kitchen. Phil stepped into his room and he grabbed a leather whip that had three large strips and handcuffs. Dan sat down on his bed waiting for Phil to undress him. Phil threw the supplies down and pushed Dan back onto the bed. Dan let out a gasp from the force. Phil grinded on Dan's crotch through their jeans. Phil leaned in and whispered in his ear making Dan get goose bumps from the heat. "Strip" He leaned off and started to undress himself as he watched Dan. As soon as Dan was done he rearranged on the bed. Phil stood over Dan and sat on his chest. Dan held Phil's hips as Phil slid his dick into Dan's mouth. Sliding his dick in and out of his mouth. Dan teased with him for a second knowing he wasn't allowed to do that. But Phil let it slide this time. Phil pulled out before​ he came. Knowing that Dan didn't like the taste.
He kissed Dan and got the taste of him while twisting tongues together. Phil pulled back and climbed off. He grabbed the handcuffs and brought his hands back onto the headboard. He clipped them then moved to Dan's feet doing the same.
He grabbed the whip off the floor and leaned into Dan's ear. "you ready" in a more forceful manner rather than a question. "ready". Dan closed his eyes and bit his lip. He brought the whip up over his head. *whip* *whip* *whip* *whip* Dan gasps and whined at the pain. He hit on his chest and thighs but not close enough to hit his dick.  He undid the handcuffs and had Dan turn over on his stomach *whip* *whip* *whip* *whip* on his back, his ass and his thighs. He leaned in once again kissing his whining lips to stop the cries. "you did so good baby" "I fucking love you" "I can't wait to fuck you hard after this". Dan smiled through the kiss. He knew what was next.

This was his favorite. Phil got off and went to the kitchen. He grabbed the candy from the fridge,it was freezing on Phil's hot hands. He walked back and set it on the night stand . Dan looked over and saw it. Something 'new' Something 'fun' . Dan exposed his stomach to Phil. The marks of the whip were nice and red now. Phil grabbed the bottle and unscrewed the cap. He put the cold, sweet, red, goo on all the red marks. Making Dan jump and tingle from each dollop of the candy. Phil looked up at Dan and then looked back. He licked the dots off one by one.  He spread Dan's thighs apart. Dan winced from the stretch because he did not prepare for this. He put a line of candy on Dan's inner thighs to the base of his dick. He made long slow strokes of his tongue. Dan moaned and whimpered at the touch. Once it was all gone he moved to his dick. A quick lick from the bottom to his tip. He put a line of candy on Dan's dick. Making him clench from the cold. Phil slowly put the tip in his mouth teasing Dan. "~~fuck" Dan said in a long breathless tone. Phil knew he liked it so he moved further down his dick. He started slow but quickened. The moans grew louder and louder from Dan. "Im gonna come Phil" "PHIL". He put his thumbs on Dan's hips and pressed. That was the sign that Dan could come. So he did. The warm liquid flowed into his mouth. Dan moaned but it sounded like a scream. Phil swallowed the  liquid. Dan loosened his muscles from the release.

Phil got on all fours and climbed onto of Dan.  "Now let me fuck you" Dan was blood red. Dan sprang up and kissed Phil hard. He pushed back slamming Dan back on the pillow. He yanked back and crawled back down. He flipped Dan over. Dan wanted Phil to just fuck him and hard but no Phil has to play with him. He put the now room temperature candy on Dan's rim. He licked the rim slowly making sure every trace of candy was gone. He stuck his tongue in and out stretching his hole making him wince.
He rubbed candy on his own dick for lube. Dan wanted this so bad. He slid in hard. They rocked together. Hopefully they won't break the bed like they did in the old apartment. They both moaned and rocked but didn't care about the sound. Dan was done for. His body hurt everywhere. Phil was done and we was slowing down thrusting. "Baby..I'm tired" "okay..I'll stop for tonight" he pulled out and sat down on his knees. Dan laid down were he was and cooled down. Phil moved the things off the bed and washed his hands. He took his contacts out and rinsed his face. He was normal smol bean Phil now not the dominant beast he was a second ago. He returned to the bed and laid next to Dan brushing the hair out of his sweaty red face. "thank you" "thank you baby" he moved his hair out of the way and kissed his forehead. "Next week?" "Yeah" "well go to the store tomorrow okay?" "Okay" Dan curled up to Phil's chest and closed his eyes. "Goodnight baby"