Walking and Talking

Our Sunday walks weren't my only favourite pastime. We walked home after about 3 hours when the pups were tired, they puffed and panted until we reached the edge of the woods, right by the road in which I lived on. I pushed my sunglasses up my nose as I put Marco back on the lead. He pulled as he said goodbye to his friend Duke. I reached for Jake's shoulders, pulling him close for a hug goodbye, I thank him and then thank him again because the first didn't feel right.  I pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time. It was 4:07pm, I am never home later than 10 past 4, I walked swiftly up my road which felt like miles long, only to find my uncle's car pulled up in the driveway. That meant my cousins could be here. This was never great news as my uncle married a posh, and well-spoken woman, so the children were very stuck up, their heads were definitely stuck up their own ass'.

"Hi there champ," My Uncle tapped me on the back as I shut the door behind me. He was one of the only people I trusted, with everything! If I had killed someone he'd be the first person I told. Obviously I wouldn't ever kill someone... 

"Hey Uncle Terry" I replied as I hung up my backpack on the back of the door, loosed my shoes so I could just slip them off. I quickly tied them back up into a perfect bow, I couldn't bare to see them untied. I ran upstairs and immediately got undressed. It was way too hot to be dressed.

Once I had got some comfortable Pyjamas on I decided to start filming my new video for my YouTube channel @LivAndStuff where I filmed everything from makeup tutorials to cooking meals. 

"Mum! Im filming, don't come in unless you want to be on camera!" That excuse usually stops her, she's so awkward when being filmed so it keeps her out of my room for a little while. I stripped my face right down to natural, then applied a face mask smooth and evenly across every inch of my face. It felt nice. So nice that I laid back on my bed and fell asleep. 

*3 Hours later*

'OLIVIA BROTTLE!'

I jumped up, realising it had been a while since I had opened my eyes, I blinked 5 times, because it didn't feel right when I had only blinked once, but it felt wrong blinking twice. 

'Yes Mum?' I stretched, hitting my rock hard face with a thud. The face mask...