Excited!

Author: Hey everyone I'm new at this so plz be nice with me anyway comment down what you think about the first chapter and remember y/n mean your name anyway beh-bye!

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for the comicon even if it was in 3 hours. I was to excited and was nervous at the same time. I decided to put these clothes

After I did my makeup my hair and everything I sat down on my couch and listen my favourite tv show

Markiplier pov
Finally it was the day of the comicon I was pretty much ready for it. I'm so excited about meting this new YouTuber! But of course I'm excited to see my friends that I can't always see. I got a text from Jack. (J=Jack M=Mark)

J: Hey mark ready for the comicon?!

M:Hell yea I am!! Do you have any idea of who this new famous YouTuber is?

J:Well.. I heard it was a girl um... she has h/l and h/c then... her name is y/n i think...

M:Oh she sound cool and nice!

J:I know right well I'll text you when I'll be going for now I need to finish getting ready see ya Mark!

M:See ya Jack!

After I finished texting with Jack I decided to look trew YouTube and listen to some video

3 hours later

Y/n pov

It finally the time! I grab my keys and get into my car. I drive off to the place where the comicon was, I park my car and take a deep breath and get out of my car to enter in the place. I walk and look around nervously. I then walk to where all the YouTuber need to join to meet each other, I was walking slowly and was looking at the ground shyly because I just see that I'd meet Mark Edward Fischbach THE Markiplier! Oh it's getting me more and more nervous about it!!! I look up to make eyes contact making me stop with Sean William Mcloughlin aka Jacksepticeye "Hi! You must be y/n l/n aka yt/n (YouTube name) ?!" Jack says with a lot of energy. I look at him with a slight pink blush on my cheek "y-yea this is me! And for shure you are Jacksepticeye!" I said trying to be friendly and trying to hide my blush. "MARK! COME HERE MEET y/n!!!!!" Jack screamed to Mark. Mark turn around and walk fast to Jack when he got next to Jack he look at me and a slight pink colour appear on his cheek. My blush grew even more, I decided to talk first "H-Hey Mark Im y/n" I said shyly "H-hi y/n it's nice to meet you" Mark said a bit shyly.

Author:
Hey guys hope you like my first chapter plz comment down if you like it I'll do the next chapter beh-bye!😛❤️