Meet and greet

February the 1st, the same day the first tour was held over 40 years ago had finally arrived.

The reporters who had interviewed the five ticket winners had made the effort to arrive at the crack of dawn, wasting no time to prepare themselves and the rest of the world for the huge event.

Since the early hours of that very morning, Charlie had spent that time staring out the highest window of the factory, silently waiting for the five ticket winners along with one of their family members to make an appearance.

By this time a few Oompa Loompas had caught sight of Charlie, having not made a signal move from where he was currently standing since waking up.

Tugging at Charlie's trouser leg one of the Oompa Loompas gave him a questioning look, which was all it took for Charlie to spill the beans.

"I'm scared about this tour, what if it doesn't go according to plan? Or what if I stumble across an awkward point during the tour? What if they lose interest halfway through, as let's face it I'm not exactly eccentric or witty like Mr. Wonka was..." Charlie trailed off when realizing he was unable to finish off his sentence.

The Oompa Loompa who had been listening to Charlie's worries let out a soft sigh before responding with, "look did you really think Mr. Wonka didn't feel the same way when he was in your position? Despite Mr. Wonkas difficulties during his tour he managed to find the right one for his factory in the end, am I right?"

"Yes, " Charlie whispered.

"And so will you Charlie Bucket"

Charlie nodded wordlessly in agreement, giving the Oompa Loompa a silent thank you before returning his focus to out the window. But in a calmer state of mind.

Shortly after their little conversation, Charlie was greeted to the sight of his least favorite ticket winner, Steven Fox and his older brother waiting outside the iron gates.

Steven was wearing the same clothes he wore for his interview, while his brother wore a red t-shirt with the Mario logo on the front. To go with his t-shirt he wore dark blue shorts and a Mario coat with his face displayed on the back of it.

"Do you have to keep bouncing like that?" Steven snapped as he looked over towards Joseph, who was happily bouncing with excitement next to him. Steven gave him a look of pure disgust as he continued to do it.

"But I'm excited bro," Joseph said as a cheeky smile escaped from his lips.

Steven rolled his eyes. "That's because you have the mind of a child."

"But Steven, you are a child," Joseph responded in a proud tone of voice while letting out a smirk as if to show he had successfully pulled off a smart comment.

"Yet, I'm still more intelligent that you" Steven retorted, wiping the smirk right off of Joseph's face within seconds.

Not too far behind them were Mandy and Judy Perkins who were both dressed in tiger skin coats with tiger skin cossack hats to match. From what was revealed under her coat, Mandy wore a bright yellow dress with a faux fur collar which poked out from the top of her tiger coat. To go with her outfit she wore grey tights with flat black Mary Janes. Her wavy blonde hair gently flowed under her hat and bounced slightly as she walked.

Underneath her own coat, Judy Perkins was dressed in a white chic dress, along with the white feather boa she had worn for the interview. To top off her outfit she also wore matching white high heel boots. Not a single strand of hair could be seen poking out from under her hat, however she did have dangly silver earrings which were visible, and like Mandy's hair kept moving whenever she moved.