Instant celebrity - Chapter 1

Mujie’s POV

It was the laziest morning in my life Monday, first day of school and I don’t even know anybody in my new school.

It was my habit that I will wake up every 4 o’clock in the morning to have some exercise, but now I woke up 7 o’clock in the morning. I went downstairs when my nanny told me that my mum and dad just left for some important business.

I went to school at 7:30 a.m. I look at the bulletin board what room am I going to but I remember when I enrolled here in my new school that the principal told me that I will going to a section which is a special program for the arts – where you can find talented students – I don’t know why they put me in that section but anyways, I just look at my section “found it” I muttered.

When I'm looking for that building I bumped a guy wearing not a school uniform but a blue checkered polo, “ouch!” I said “I’m so sorry miss” he said, when my eye goes up I saw his hand is reaching me to help to stand up, “no thank you” I told him and I just help myself to stand.

“You’re new here right” he told me.

“How did you know?”

“I’ve never seen you before”

“Yeah right”

“By the way, I'm Zayn”

“I'm Mujie”

I left him and I continue to find my new room. On my way, I saw a familiar guy it was Niall my class mate when I was in elementary together with 2 boys, “hey” Niall said very cool “hey, you look familiar” I told him “oh right, it’s me Mr. Hungry Man” he told me “yeah I remember Niall, right?” I replied.

“Sorry but I need to find my new room” I told him.

“That’s ok, enjoy your first day” he told me and winked.

“Hey, are you familiar with this building” I showed him the name of the building.

“Yeah but you’re in the wrong way” he answered me.

“so where is it?”

“There” he pointed the cafeteria “just go straight ahead and then turn left” he continued.

“Thanks” I told him

So I trusted Niall and he’s right I found my classroom.

When I entered the classroom, I was late luckily I already knew my teacher because she’s the daughter of the principal who happens to be my mum’s friend.

“Good morning ma’am” I told her while she’s writing on the blackboard.

“Oh Miss Finnegan, welcome to our school, you just find your seat and copy what’s on the board” she told me.

 I found my seat, it was in between of two boys, on the right, I can describe him as small eyes, white, cute, asianish look probably a Chinese and while the boy on the left, tall, curly haired, that’s all because I was not able to see his face because he is sleeping.

While looking for my note, I notice that all the girls are looking at me while looking at their phone, I’ve felt shame and I ask myself “is there dirt in my face? Why are they looking at their phones while looking at me?” questions are popping on my head.

And when I roam my eyes around even the boys are looking at me, I really felt shame luckily a girl ask me “Miss are you familiar with this picture?” she ask me and she showed the picture, bloody hell it was me with Zayn it was the time when we bumped each other.