Chapter 5 v.5

<Niall’s POV>

I always want to talk to Julian but I'm a tight lipped, how can I say I still love you? And how many times do I need to pretend that I don’t need you anymore?

In my way back to my classroom Liam noticed that I'm quiet.

“hey buddie, where did you put your mood?” he asks me.

“in your pocket buddie, let me get it” I told him and pretend to get my mood in his pocket.

I saw Lou with Eleanor, I'm jealous because they held their hands without thinking all the people surrounded them.

Just away from my classroom I saw our instructor, its Miss Fredricson; I thought she will not come because Danielle told us that there is no class for Bio-science.

“Mr. Horan you’re late and also you Mr. Payne” she shouted us.

I just smiled and find my sit. I’m still thinking how did Julian and Mujie become friends? And the thing is, are they roommates?

When my mind stop thinking I saw Miss Fredricson in front of me, I thought she will shout at me again, but no, she just ask me “so Mr. Horan what’s your answer?”

“uhh. Uhh. I'm sorry ma’am I did not hear your question?” I replied.

“oh, you did not hear my question eh?”

“yes, ma’am”

Then she asks Liam with the same question. Well Liam is talking to his imaginary friend that he drew on the back of his notebook.

“Mr. Payne, are all humans have the same number of muscles?” she ask.

Liam flexes his muscle.

“yes, ma’am even new born babies and an old man has the same number of muscles” he explained.

“excellent, hope you can share Mr. Horan some of your hearing senses” she said loudly in the whole class.

“you may take your sit Mr. Horan” she told me.

The minutes, seconds, past, then the bell rang *krrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg* oh god thank you, before we went outside Ms. Fredricson left a take home assignment, but I think I can ask Liam to do this for me. Hahaha (evil laugh)

I texted Zayn and ask for Mujie’s number.

To: Zayn

Buddie , can you send me the phone number of Mujie?

From: Zayn

Here, !@#$%^&*() that’s all, wait don’t tell me you’re my rival?

To: Zayn

Don’t worry, you’ll be my bestman when we get married.

From: Zayn

WHAT!!!!??

I did not reply him back because our French instructor is here.

“Bonjour class!” she greeted us.

“Au revoir Ma’am” we told her

Then the class laughed, we always greet her like that because she likes fooling around with us.

class say AMOUR”

“amur” the class answered her.

“dans anglais “LOVE” Can you use amour in a sentence” she ask.

I did not raise my hand, so she picked me. I really don’t know what to answer but suddenly I remember what Julian told me “Mon amour” (My Love).

The class was at shocked, but Mrs. Fullingar says “nice French Horan, but work with your accent”

Liam showed a little piece of paper and it says.

‘Where did you learn that?’

I just smiled at him “J :p”

While the class is enjoying the French lesson, when the School bell rang

“Au revoir cours” she told us.

“Au revoir Mon Amour” the class told her.

I was trying to call Mujie to talk to her for the Ball, I wish she’ll say yes.

“Mujie are you busy?, I just want to ask can you be my Ball partner?” I was practicing what to tell her if ever we’ll meet.

But I heard a voice coming from my back.

“Really?!?” the voice said. It was Mujie.

“what? What are you doing here?” I told her.

“nothing I’m just strolling around with Justin when suddenly I saw you alone so I decided to ask you if you could stroll around with us, then I heard what you want to ask, that’s all” she explained.

“I'm with Liam awhile ago but it seems he left already” I told her.

“so is it true?”she asks.

“What?”I also ask her.

“your proposal?” she answered.

“no, that’s what Zayn wants to tell you” I told her.

“aww. I thought youre the one who will ask that for me.” She replied, I saw her face so upset, so I cheer her up.

“come on, let’s eat ice cream, my treat” I told her.

So we went to Mr. Froyo’s home of ice cream, we both ordered our favorite flavor, she ordered 2 froyos and one ice cream sandwich, but I thought that’s for the both of us, then she told me “what’s yours?”

“eh?”

“your order”

“oh, 3 froyos 2 ice cream sandwich and 4 ginger bread” I told the cashier.

“you’re not that hungry eh?” she told me.

We sat down on the table near the balcony but it seems a lot of students notice us so I’ve decided to wear my disguise.

after we eat our ice creams, Mujie told me that she wants to go home.

"I'll just call my baby-like-brother Gerald" she told me.

*ringing*

"hey baby Gee, can you give us a ride?" she talks to some guy named Gerald on her phone.

Niall's thought : I can also drive, SOMEDAY, haha.

"what do you mean US!?" the guy asks.

"I'm with my bestfriend Niall, please, we'll wait for you, Bye"

her phone is so loud, i can even hear the music of Gee's car.

NP on Gee's car: Stereo hearts by Maroon 5

we waited for him almost an hour.

thats just the 50% of chapter 5.. hope you can still wait