Nineth

Somoene's POV

"Wake up,hey!wake up"Somoene shouted in my ear and poking my cheeks even when I try to sleep.

"I'm trying to sleep....."I told the person Pushing him or her away from me.

"Sleep in the morning,We're not gonna do anything tomorrow anyways"The person said and I grumpily stood up from my bed.

But I regretted that seeing The Princess glaring at me since I accidentally pushed her away from my bed leaving her on the ground.

"That was an accident! Don't hurt me!"I told her lifting both my hands as if I'm a criminal.

"Tss,anyways I just realized I got the map of the Forest,the one we use to get outside the forest"She said

"And so?"I asked her yawning

"First here,Have a drink,I put five drops of poison in that coffee"She told me and I drank what she gave,As if she'll find poison here.

I threw the coffee off my mouth,not because it's poison but it's really bitter.

"F*ck"and then I realized I threw some of the coffee to the princess.

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry!"I told her and grabbed the tissue beside my bed and I was about to clean her up but then she just snatched the tissue from me.

"It's okay,and I insist I'll clean myself up"She said looking as if she want to kill me.

"Now do you feel sleepy?"she asked me and I shaked my head answering No.

"That's why the coffee's bitter,It'll make you wake up"she told me and I just nodded.

"It's 3a.m though,what are we gonna do?"I asked her

"Now like you asked awhile ago,and so?,well I just saw something interesting in the map"she said and showed me a scroll.

"And?"I asked her

"It's the map of the fuck*ng mysterious Halo forest stupid!"She told me and hit me right in the head.

It made me confuse for minute and then,I realized.

"Let me see it!"I said to her and quickly Snatched the scroll away from her and opened it.

Damn,I can't understand this,who can understand this without knowing this language!?

"You don't understand it, do you?"She asked me and I nodded my head slowly.

"So you don't understand this language,what languages do you know?"She asked me suddenly,and Languages?you mean a prince should understand more than one language?

"Uhm English and Korean?"the truth,I don't know how to speak korean heck I don't even know what Korean is,I just remembered my little sister fangirling about them,gosh mentioning my little sister makes me realize I miss my family so much.

"Hangul?oh I'm trying to learn that language but don't really know where to start"She said but wait,what's hangul?

"Oh"I just said and then she just frowned

"I was hoping you'll teach me but eh,that's way out of my expectations"she said and gave her full attention to the map.

"I'll teach you"I told her not even knowing what it means,why would I do that?I don't know,I think I just don't want her to be sad,wait what the fudge!?

"Really?!"She said to me smiling like she's really excited to teach her,or I think she realy is.

"Yes,but after this case we're solving"I told her making her forehead crease and confused.

"This thing we're doing,what you most royalties call adventure and I much more call it a case,and heck this is really a hard one indeed"I told her scanning the map.

"So you don't call what we are doing adventure because we royalties do?Well your also a royalty though"

Sherlock sh*t.

"Ahahaha I mean,I'm a royalty indeed but I'm very much likely fond to what is happening this days,the modern world like that"I told her hoping she would believe me.

"Ah okay"she said and I sighed in relief.

"So this language is a mix of dutch and german language and here is where we ran to the halo forest,it was made of palm tree woods and was put under the water like 1 feet and very far from the quarters and close to the abandoned library to not be seen,and I had read in the history book of Carlisle Island that The Girl's Territory is where The owner,his son,carlisle,and the maids and servants lived,
So my theory is that the person who wants to get away from something ,made the path but the question is how did the woods not float and how did he put it on knowing it is impossible to swim to both side since both sides is between one thousand to two thousant meters?" she said

"Well The person wanting to escape may have used a boat to move the bridge"I said to her

"Well now the only question is how did the woods not float" She said

"let's just see the bridge in the afternoon"I told her and she nodded yawning.

"Oh you're sleepy?here have some drink"I said smirking offering her the coffee she gave me earlier.

"Uhh no thank you" she said standing up wanting to escape but I quickly grabbed wrist and pulled her back to my bed forcing her to drink the coffee.

"Noooooooo!"she shouted trying to get away from me,and to tell you the truth,she's damn strong!

She succesfully got away from me and hurried geting away from my room,well Princess Hermione's room.

But I quickly got outside and headlocked her holding the coffee in my right hand carefully.

"Yaah!get out from me!"she said nudging my stomach,and that f*cking hurts fyi.

"What are you two doing early in the morning?"Aphrodite said as she opened the door in her room that is infront of us.

"I see you two are getting along and being a lovey dovey couple but can you do that in like nine in the morning cause you're distrubing my beauty sleep!"Princess Aphrodite said looking at us with a straight face.

-------

So heey,uuhhh it's been a long time?😅
I don't really use my wattpad anymore since I'm in youtube 24/7,so sorry for that😂.

Well I hope for you to still support my exciting (not) book. And remember to vote and Comment or else I'll kick you to South Korea (ad if I could and If I could ever do,I'm selfish so I'm not doing it)