chapter two

What the actual hell?!

It’s been almost two weeks since that idiot showed up on my door; I still haven't read that later... why would I want to? Stupid man, he hasn't made anymore contact with me. Right now I was in school with my mates trying to wind up my stupid maths teacher.

"Jamie! What's the answer then?" Mr.Montel or Mr.M yelled at my best mate Jamie who had been flipping of the boys behind us.

"I dunno Sir. Why do I need to know any way? There an app for this crap!"

"Langue! And yes Jamie I'm sure your brain dead generation has made an app for this but in a maths lesson you need to work it out!"

"If were brain dead how did we make an app?"

Mr.M just sighed and turned back to the geeks to answer the question while I popped my gum and turned to Jamie.

"So Jamie! What do ya think, read that stupid letter and see what it says or leave it? Oh! Also are you going to get with Robin or not because you to flirting is gross!" oh yeah forgot to say Jamie is the gayest gay ever, in a lovely way but he's like Tyler Oakley, chat for a minute and its clear.

"First of, Hun if you don't read it I will! As for Robin who knows! I'm enjoying the chase though." I laughed before turning back to sir who was telling us all about the homework we were meant to do... um no. I'll just do it on the bus on the way into school that day, as always.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"OK open this Bitch up! “Yelled Jamie running a hand through his hair, an almost manic look on his face he was that exited.

"Yeah Zoe do this thing." My other mate Cassie said rolling her cigarette around before sticking it in her mouth and lighting up.

"Sure whatever just put that out for me will ya? If mum and dad come back and this place stinks of smoke again they'll kill me."

She just rolled her eyes and took a long drag before putting it out on the edge of a very expensive vase.

"Ok can we hurry this along, I've got to be home before five as I'm still technically grounded." wined Jaime, he'd been grounded for about six weeks now after his very Old fashioned parents came home to find him snogging face with a boy right onto of the kitchen counter...ew mental image alert!

I tore open the letter gazing at the first few lines before saying "Well that guy is bonkers of he thinks I'm going to believe this crap."