March 20, 2017

Dear Lovely Boy,
I got a message from you today, sent by you last night. I only ever joined this app because I was tired of being alone. I clicked on your profile. Handsome I thought to myself. Dark hair, broad shoulders, soft facial features. Oh you're definitely a heartbreaker I thought again. And yet, I took the chance and replied back. A thing that is ever so rare that I do.

- Hi. Sorry I was sleeping.

I closed the app, not really expecting you to reply thinking you were only on there for your middle of the night conquests. But my phone vibrated.

- Is fine. Don't worry. How u slept?

I smiled at the grammar. An accent? I didn't want to seem too desperate so I waited a few minutes before responding. It was definitely a difficult few minutes.

- I slept okay. How about you?

Once again, I closed the app. And once again, you replied. You were very sweet. You were very intriguing. The more I talked to you, the more I wanted to know about you. That's why I was so reluctant to give you my snapchat when you asked for it.

We talked on there the rest of the day, sending a picture of ourselves every now and then. It was the first time I caught a glimpse of your eyes. Your beautiful, mysterious, mesmerizing eyes. I think I might have fallen in love for a second.

You started calling me love. I swooned every time you did. It became my new favorite thing. My new addiction. I craved being called love. It was something so special to me because no one had ever called me it before. And you were the first. And it felt amazing.

Of course the day had to come to an end and I didn't want our conversation to end. I accidentally fell asleep as I awaited your next message. What a wonderful day today was. And I hope it lasts.

Sincerely,
A Lovely Girl