Destiny's Weired Games....😉

PAST IS OVER IN THIS PART.....

 Time started passing after marraige and ishu never left her NGO , work slowly she established her own NGO , coincidently raman's home too came under her inspection. every sunday she used to go bhalla house for the inspection with other incharges and volunteers. toshiji became so close with ishita sharing her pain and miseries. praising her son raman, ishita sometimes really feel for this man who made his house a NGO just to make his mother comfortable. but an an indian woman she knew she can't dream of any other man. ashok and her relationship never grew as an husband wife not because ashok didn't wanted but because ishita was not ready yet. she asked him sometime to cope up on their first night and he had no options rather tosay yes. he wanted her property and her body both. but untill he get her property he cant show his true colours. so he agreed in her front of her being a gentleman. he thought he made some place in her heart because of that but he didn't knew someone else was making more place in her heart more fastly. toshiji's praise and other ladies of that orphanage too talks about raman whole day in front of her , raman did this whole week for us he did that for us. ishita didn't wanted to think of raman but her heart always goes towards him only. we can call it coincidence pr some game of destiny that being in same house raman and ishu never met each other.  whener she comes for inspection he goes for somework. toshiji so much wanted ishita to get married with raman but she knew this was impossible because she was already married. sometimes she jokingly used to tease ishita about giving divorce to her husband and marry raman. ishita just used to blush on that remark and shrugh that thought but somewhere in her heart she too wished for same....

Mihika-what are you saying akka....????

ishita-i know its wrong miku....but i can't stop thinking about him...and what to do about this toshi aunty.....she praise whole time him only....

Mihika-by the way akka....aunty is not wrong....i work in his company and he is the most handsome and kind hearted man i have ever seen....no wonder why appa choose him for you first....oooppppsssss........

mihika closed her mouth instantly realising what she just blurted out ....ishita looks at her with questioning eyes raising her eyebrows...

Ishita-repeat...what did you say....?? repeat miku....

mihika had no option other than telling her sister the truth....she knew her akka will eat her alive if she lies now....

ishita disconnects the video call in anger and thrown her phone on bed.....

Ishita-raman kumar bhalla...you rejected me without even meeting me....?? what do you think of yourself....?? is your name registered in guinese book of world record for the most handsome man....?? arghhhh....!!!! ok fine....i will also never come in front of you....huhhh....!!!!

said ishita looking at his pic which was published today in magazine....saying this she got up to prepare for dinner but she felt a little dizzy, she shrugged it thinking as weakness as she didn't had anything from properly....all thanks to raman Kumar bhalla.....who was hovering in her mind whole time....how much she wanted to concentrate on her husband but this man was not leaving her mind and heart too....

PRESENT....(IN RAMAN'S OFFICE)

Raman-wao....its....its....i mean should i slap myself twice or hit my head on wall......
Mihir-bhai....
Raman-no mihir....mumma always used to talk about her and i was always like...."c'mon mumma i don't want to hear about any girl"

Romi-how does it matter bhai....she was married till then....

Raman looks at romi and realises he was right then why is he behaving like this, as if he have some feelings for her.