Chapter 2

The two males stood dumbfounded as the cereal box burns.
Kihyun was the one to react to the fire first, he grabs a cup of water and quickly extinguished the fire before it spreads anymore.
The two sighed in relief as the fire disappeared in front of their eyes, they looked at each other.
[Uh... well, thanks...] Hyungwon mumbled shyly as he thanked Kihyun for practically saving his life.
[Uh, no, you're welcome.] Kihyun flashed an awkward smile.
[But I think... you uh... might need to take cooking classes...] Kihyun said awkwardly, eyeing the milk spatters around the stove.
[Ah, about that... yeah... I never tried but I don't really have time since my free time and the time for the cooking classes doesn't work out...] Hyungwon scratched his nape awkwardly.
[Oh. If you don't mind... uh maybe I could um you know, teach you some basics.] Kihyun offered.
[Oh, only if it's alright with you, I mean I would love to but if it... bothers you too much I could stick with cereals.] Hyungwon played with fingers nervously.
[Haha, I'm fine with it, besides I work at home.] Kihyun grinned.
[Oh, thank you!] Hyungwon thanked Kihyun.
[But in return, you have to eat with me.] Kihyun added quickly.
[Oh! Of course, I can, are you sure that's all you want?] Hyungwon stared at the shorter male in confusing.
Kihyun nodded proudly.
[Wah! You're the best, uhh- what's your name...?]
[Oh, my name is Kihyun, 24 and you?]
[Hyungwon, 24 as well. Nice to meet you Kihyun.] Hyungwon smiled.
[Well, we can start the cooking classes now! What do you think?] Kihyun grinned as he opened the fridge.
Hyungwon hummed in reply as he watched Kihyun lay out the ingredients.
[We'll start with the easiest then. Typical American breakfast.] Kihyun gestured the bacon, eggs and bread.
Hyungwon gulped and nodded.
[So first, you need to fry the bacon and the reason being, if you start with the oiliest, you won't have to put more oil and you can always soak up excess with a paper towel.] Kihyun said as he placed a frying pan over the stove.
[I'll make it once and you'll make yours, is that ok?] Kihyun looked over at the other.
Hyungwon nodded.
[If you placed the bacon down when the pan is hot enough, you'll be rewarded with a nice, loud sizzle, if the pan isn't hot enough, just lift the bacon up with chopsticks or a flipper and allow the pan to heat up a bit more then place it back down.] Kihyun placed two strips of bacon down just after he finished his sentence, the sizzle sounded like music to Kihyun's ears but the sizzle caused Hyungwon to jump slightly.
Kihyun soaked up half of the oil with a piece of paper towel before cracking an egg into the pan, he then walked over to the toaster and placed two slices of bread down and walked back.
He walked back and gracefully slid the egg and bacon onto a plate and his toasts were toasted perfectly.
[Woah! That was like... magic!] Hyungwon exclaimed as Kihyun set down his plate.
[Not really, I'm sure you'll do just as well.] Kihyun smiled.
[Ok! Now, it's your turn.] Kihyun handed Hyungwon the ingredients.
Hyungwon gulped as he turned the stove on.
He waited for the pan to heat up; like Kihyun said. He placed two strips of bacon down when he felt the pan was hot enough and luckily it was as he was greeted by the loud sizzle.

Everything was going great until he picked up the egg. The egg conveniently slipped out of his hands and onto the floor.
He curses under his breath as he picked up the egg shells and wiped the floor quickly.
Hyungwon picked up another egg, this time without it slipping out of his hands. He lightly banged it on the edge of the counter. Or at least he thought was lightly. Nope. The egg crashed against the counter and the content flowed out and on to the floor.
He cleaned up again. He picked up another egg, this time, very determined to crack it perfectly.
Nope.
[You know how to crack an egg, right?] Kihyun asked and Hyungwon awkwardly shook his head.
.
.
.
TBC
I tried bye
But I cried for like 30 min today
And I'm still sad over pd101 finale concert dammit