Chapter 1

I ran for my life. Behind me were a hundred wolves, they would kill me right away. Just because the alpha wanted me. Just because I had to be his stupid mate. He, the greatest and most brutal of all. He counted! May I introduce? November. November Stayley. Hottest female wolf. Ok, that was a lie, but now more. I stumbled over a root and fell. I landed right on my paw and that hurt a lot. My silver fur hung in the thorn bush, where I had landed. Now a wolf was threatening me. Have they really been so close? He growled deeply and I had to close my eyes, not to be afraid of crieing. Yes, I often cried. My mother always thought this was not normal, but hey. There was worse. For example, the stench that came out of the wolf's mouth. "You have mouth odor, go down from me!" I gasped. He just laughed. "Dante!" He shouted. He turned his head, but did not take his heavy paws from my shoulders. A smaller wolf with brown fur came out of the crowd. He hesitated. "Yes, Alpha?" He asked timidly. "Take care of her!" He said sternly. Immediately Dante came running and bent down to me. He took my injured paw in his hand and examined it. Sometimes I had to bite my teeth because it hurts so much. "Ouch!" I shouted as he grabbed something more firmly. "Move your paw," Dante said shyly. I shook my head. The alpha approached threatening. "He said, move your paw!" He yelled, getting louder and louder. In the end it was like a rumble. I swallowed and nodded quickly. I did not want any trouble with him, but I already had him. "So it's good," Dante reassured me after I had painfully tried to move my paw and the individual toes. "Can she run?" Alpha asked. "What?" Dante asked back. "Can you run?" The Alpha asked sterner. "No, not at all!" Dante said quickly. "Can you run?" The Alpha asked me. I shook my head. It was so painful, so how should it go. "Then I'll carry you, we have to go, the pack of the territory where we'll stand on it, is coming. Good night wolf girl." Already I felt something in my fur and I was dizzy. Then black dots formed in my field of vision until it became completely black.

"She'll wake up!" I heard Dante's voice. "What was that?" "Wolves poison, do not worry, it was only level 1," said the Alpha. But Dante did not calm down. "Wolves poison?" He shouted shrilly. Immediately a wolf came into the room. "Is something?" He asked quickly, looking around. "No, it's okay Dan," the Alpha replied. Dan moved toward me and I began to get restless. "Oh, she's awake," said the Alpha. "Is she?" Dan asked. The Alpha nodded. "Hello baby," he said as he came up to me. They were all too close! I did not want any other wolves nearby! I could not stand it. So I moved back a little, but was stopped by something hard. "She's afraid Jen." Dan said. Jen, the Alpha, just nodded. "I know." He sighed and sounded rather desperate than angry. Now a female wolf came into the room. "Emily!" Dan shouted, heading for her. "This is bestial!" She cried angrily, also coming toward me. Dan wanted to stop her, but he could not. "Come here," Emily said to me. I wanted, but I sat in a small cage. "I'm going to get you out of here," she said angrily, and opened the gate with the key she'd taken from Jens pocket. She was quite small, so Emily forced me out. She sat me down on the floor. I immediately slid back to the cage. "It's not talkative," Dan joked. "Daniel!" Emily shouted angrily. "Let's do it! You're not better than the Alpha!" "You know Emily, I've got a name," Jen said. "Yes, Jendrick, your Majesty, King of the seven dwarves behind the seven mountains," Emily joked. Emily, Daniel and Jendrick. I tried to get back into the cage, but my hand failed to open the door. So I hid from the cage, in the corner. "You know, girl, the cage, yes, we still see you, the cage is not a wall ... he has holes," Jen told me like a small child. Emily went to Jen and slapped him in the stomach. "Let's go, that's your mate, make such games with someone else, come here, little one." She came up to me again, her arms outstretched. I could not escape her, but I pressed myself closer to the wall, hoping she would rise and I could flee. And so I landed in Emily's arms and she opened my cage. "If you really want it ..." she sighed, leaving me alone. She walked out of the room followed by her mate. I crawled quickly through the open door and put myself in a corner. I hurt everything, and only now did I notice Dante, who was coming to the door of the cage. "You can not hold her in it as if she were an animal," he said softly as he came up to me. He came into the cage and continued to study. Then he took a block out of his pocket and wrote something. He handed this note to Jen and he read it. His eyes widened. "But ..." he said. Dante still changed the bandage, which was now around my wrist and went then also. Now I was alone again with Jen. He closed the cage door and went out of the room. He came back late at night. I was tired so I went to sleep ...
-_(957 words)_-