What If

Park Jimin walked through the crowded hallway of the campus, trying his best to stay invisible and quiet.

"Hey!" Everyone except him, turned to look towards the loud, raspy voice.

"Park Jimin!" He stopped his tracks.

And slowly, he looked back.

The owner of the voice walked closer to him as he said something to Jimin in front of the crowd that was watching,

"How much for one night?"

Jimin has had enough of this.

"More than you could ever afford."

And so he walked away, feeling proud as he heard laughs and cheers from the crowd, leaving a dumfounded Yoongi still staring at his back, shocked.

"So fucking hot." Min Yoongi mumbles to himself as he walks away from the crowd.

So basically, Min Yoongi is the school's typical rich fuckboy who happens to have a new target every week.

And this week it was Park Jimin.

Out of all the cute girls and boys you can find in school, why would he target the invisibe Park Jimin?

Yoongi has been an eyesore and it started a few days ago when he decided it was fun teasing Jimin. He tried cheesy pick up lines, gifts, letters, even sang a song but none worked.

But asking Jimin how much he was worth for sex is so wrong on so many levels.

Jimin felt disgusted and he's had enough. So today, he talked back to Min Yoongi, only to find out he will get worse.

The younger felt a strong force pushing him and he was met with a smirking Yoongi cornering him by the lockers in the middle of school classes in the afternoon.

Jimin was going to the restroom and clearly Yoongi had followed him.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked as he glared at the elder, trying to get away from his grip.

"You." Yoongi replied huskily, basically eye-fucking him.

Jimin felt disgusted but at the same time blushed beat red.

"G-get away from me, pervert!" Jimin yelled, trying to push Yoongi away, which made the latter inch closer to him.

It made him immediately shut up.

"You're on that stage eh?" Yoongi mumbles.

"W-what stage?" The younger asks, confused.

"The in denial stage. You say you don't want me. But your body and chubby cheeks says otherwise." The older smirked, tapping Jimin's soft baby cheeks that was tinted with the darkest shades of red.

"You're so self-centered." The younger hissed, trying his best in making an angry expression.

But it just made Yoongi burst to a fit of laughter. He just can't contain his feels at how cute Jimin is. He doesn't even know how to make an angry expression without being cute!

The elder had let go of Jimin as he clutched his stomach while laughing.

And the latter swore he saw the sun shine when he heard Yoongi's deep laugh resonate through the hallway and his infamous gummy smile beaming in front of him. Now he understood why everyone wanted to be Yoongi's.

Because to be honest, that gummy smile was to die for.

Yoongi looked better smiling and being carefree than pretending to be some half-assed jerk who fucks every single human being he comes across to.

You look better when you smile.

"I know I do."

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did. And you're cute too." The elder replied as he leaned on the lockers, facing a flustered Jimin.

"I-I I need to go." Jimin mumbles as he composed himself and escaped the uncomfortable situation.

But before he could completely escape, he heard a sigh and felt a hand pull him back to a hard chest.

Jimin was imprisoned in Yoongi's embrace and one wrong move would have Jimin losing his first kiss.

"Look, this may be hella cringey and insincere but listen. I know I kind of just took you for fun and stuff but you're not like any of them. You're fiesty and I like that. You look adorable in anything and everything you wear and everything you do and I can't get enough of it. You stood out the most even when you were covered by a shit ton of admirers and I only have eyes for you. You won't believe me but I think I like you." Yoongi confessed, whisper the last few words as his mind became hazy and his cheeks came to life with a color red.

Jimin was stunned and touched.

But what if Yoongi have already done this to everyone he went out with?

What if he really wasn't sincere?

What if Jimin gives him a chance and only wastes it?

What if he only wanted Jimin for his body?

"I'm new to this kind of feeling and I want to experience this with you."

What if Jimin doesn't care about the what if's?

"Park Jimin, 17, junior, class 3-A, will you be willing to try this out with me?"

Fuck what if's.

"Yes."