Can it be?

~Raven ~ intro

Its hard to know that someone you love is with someone else . Knowing you guys will never be a together. Knowing that that person gets to hug and kiss the person you love . I never should my feelings until now , he is someone I cant stop thinking of .....

_____________________________________

I woke up in the morning , another boring day , I scammed my room and sighed . I felt different today I couldn't stop think of someone and that someone was robin . I didn't know why I was thinking of him. I went down to the living room, when I saw robin I start to get butterflies in my stomach . I had a tingling feeling inside .

" morning Raven " Robin smiled

" good morning too robin " I end of smiling back

I never smiled when someone said " good morning " so why did I smile when he did?

" beast boy made some vegan pancakes and bacon " he pointed to them

" haha no thanks im good " I said back to him

"you seem happy to day ? " " are you alright your never this happy? " Robin questioned me

" uhhh... just having and good day I guess ? " I smiled

 I headed back to my room with my herbal tea and start to look up why I was feeling this way around him.

I looked through all my books not one thing to explain why I was feeling this way . Could I like him? I didn't know what to do if I would confess with him that I liked him It would be awkward around eachother . Hes dating Star and I don't wanna break her heart .  I didn't know what to do . how could I like my on Leader?