Ayato Arrives

Why doesn't he notice? Ayano thought as she stared at the legendary cherry blossom tree. She has tried everything but the third year boy would never look in her direction. She doesn't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should just give up on him after all, all he's doing is just giving me more heartbreak.

She walked back to the school with this thought knowing that she still has an hour before class. She walked until she reached the courtyard where the social butterflies saw her unhappiness and approached her.

"Are you okay?" Kokona asked with a worried look on her face. "Yeah, just deciding to give up on a boy that only gives me more heartbreak." Ayano answered, to which all the girls in the group comforted her.

Back in the Info Club, Info-Chan frowned at the lack of activity from her newest client and deduced one thing: either she has given up or a rival got to her Senpai first.

She sighed before looking through the school information to discover that four new students were transferring from Hibiya High School: Rin Akari, Sakura Himari, Misaki Yuzuki, and Ayato Aishi.

Ayato Aishi huh? She thought as she looked at his information.

Student Info

Ayato Aishi

Role:Student

Class:2-1

Club:None

Age:Around 16

Persona:Loner

Crush:None

Strength:Very weak

A new client perhaps? She thought as a sinister smile slowly appeared on her face.

Things are slowly starting to turn around.

~*Line Break~*

A boy with shoulder-length shaggy hair and silver eyes wearing a black button-down trench coat, matching slacks, and brown shoes stared at Akademi High from his spot at the walkway as the other three girls walked towards the school.

I wonder if Yano is here, He thought as he took a deep breath before walking towards the school. Or am I going to be alone again? He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and looked at it. As he was reading it, he was unaware of footsteps rushing in his direction until it was too late.

CRASH!

"Ow!" "Ow!" Two voices shouted as the boy and Ayano sat up while rubbing their heads. "What the-" The boy started but froze as he saw who he bumped into. Ayano opened her eyes to speak to him but froze as she saw who she bumped into.

"Yano?" The boy asked, which snapped her out of her trance. "Yato!" She shouted before they got to their feet and hugged each other. "How have you been?"

"Things weren't so good back at Hibiya, everyone kept bugging me and looking at me weirdly and I almost..." He looked to the side as if he didn't want to finish the sentence. "Well don't worry, you're safe now." She said as she patted him on the shoulder.

Then they went into the courtyard where she introduced him to her new friends: Kokona, Saki, Koharu, Mei, Yuna, and Yui, unaware of someone staring at them.

? PoV

Who is he? I've never seen him before...

"So Ayano, who is this cutie?" Saki asked, causing the shaggy haired boy to blush and hide his face.

"He's my twin brother Ayato, but he's incredibly shy." Ayano answered, causing Ayato to glare at her slightly before blushing as Yui asked him a question.

Ayato? He's a new student?

"D-Don't even try to get me to fall in love with either of you," Ayato said, confusing every girl except Ayano. "I-I'm attracted to the same gender..."

SCORE!

"But the last one that I fell for broke my heart, so anyone that wants to be with me has to try and melt my heart because back at my old school: I had a reputation for having a frozen heart."