Chapter One

"Georgina!" my best friends, Olivia and Abby, shouted.

I turned around to see them running towards me.

"Wait up," said Olivia.

I smiled and walked faster.

I had to get to class before Mr. Sanders did. Last time he came in to find me copying my "friend's" math homework.

I say "friend" cause I pretend to like her so she will let me copy her math homework.

But like I said, he found me copying her homework but good thing I'm in drama cause only a pro could convince an adult that copying someone's math homework was just talking about the latest one direction music video.

Once I got to class I sat down and opened my notebook. My "friend" came in right after. She put her note book on my desk and I started to write. Ugh! Why is math so hard!

"You better finish up soon, Sanders is coming," said Abby.

All my friends are aware that I suck at math but they are not very good either so this is how I don't fail.

Mr.Sanders walked in wearing his usual hoodie and sweats.

"Okay class! We have been studying Pythagoras' theory for a few weeks so you guys should be pretty confident in the fact that I'm giving you a surprised test!"

Holy crap! Shit just got real. I turned to my side to see Olivia's face. Her eyes were wide and her lips were in a flat line.

I tried to play it cool but my hands were sweating while Mr.Sanders past out the tests. I had to get a good grade or my dad would kill me. He is totally obsessed with me getting into a good university and that. Being the successful people that he is, it would be an embarrassment to have his offspring fail a simple math test!

I picked up my pencil and started writing. Okay so 'a' plus 'b' equal 'c'. Wait no. 'a' minus 'c' equals 'b'. UGH! This is so retarded! I continued to write. Doing "ennie mennie minie mo" to pick the answer.

When I finally finished I walked up to Sanders desk and put the paper down on his desk. As I did it he gave me a look. I couldn't tell if it was a pity look or a look of pure disappointment but all I knew is I wanted to get back to my set ASAP! The longer I stayed up there the more he would make me feel guilty about my math skills.

When I sat back down in my seat I checked my phone. Mr.Sanders had a habit if marking tests as soon as someone handed it to him so I needed something to distract me. And Hunter was the perfect one.

Hunter and I had been dating ever since Christmas last year. He asked me out to Starbucks after our exams and we have been dating ever since. We are probably the power couple at our school. Hunter the quarterback and Georgina the cheerleader. Or "Huntina" as some people like to call us.

I opened my messages to find two texts from Hunter. The first saying that he was sorry he couldn't catch a movie tonight and another one saying that he would make it up to me and that he loved me. I replied with a kissy face emoji and shut my phone.

BRIIINGGGG. The bell went off and everyone stood up.

"Okay everyone, hand in your tests,"

I was about to leave when Mr.Sanders called me. "

Georgina, can you stay after class for a little?" I nodded.

Cause it's not like I have a life or anything!

Once the final class mate left the room, I stood there awkwardly with my phone in hand.

"Georgina, I am aware that you have been struggling in math ever since your loss but your scores have lowered drastically!"

I could feel my face heating up.

"I am suggesting that you get a math tutor. One if my students in Math AP is actually available for the job. I will give you his number and you can call him. I will be making sure that you are attending."

I felt anger swell up inside me. How dare he make me do this! This is my life and I should get to do what I want with it!

He handed me a piece if paper with my new tutors name and number. I opened my phone and put his name in my contacts. 'Luke Hemmings'

A/N

Okay hello. I have never written a story before so I might suck....yeah. Thank you for choosing this story....yeah I don't know what to wright. okay bye.