Chapter 2

Luke and I have gone to school together since grade three. He was never popular but he wasn't a nerd He was just one if those kids that floated in the middle of the social food chain. We were actually good family friends for a while but then I found some friends that were girls and kinda just left him.

"What was that all about?" ask Olivia.

"Sanders wants me to get a tutor," I said and sighed.

"You don't have to do it though. Right?" asked Abby.

"He said he will be checking to make sure I attend,"

"You know what, he's kinda an asshole," said Olivia.

I laughed and we all started to walk down the hall to our lockers. As I was walking I notice a my boyfriend leaning against the wall.

"Hunter!" I shouted as a run towards him. I gave him a massive hug.

"And hello to you too" he said shocked at first.

"Hi Hunter," said Abby. "You'll never believe what happened in math!"

He pull away to look me in the eyes. I know he wasn't doing it on purpose but I kinda melted when he looked at me. His tan skin, warm brown eyes and perfectly quaffed hair didn't helped much either!

"Are you going to tell me what happened or am I gonna have to force you to?" He asked and I knew he was kidding.

"I think you're going to have to force me." I said just as he started to tickle me. I am can be a ticklish person sometimes and Hunter knows the exact spot that will make me squeal! I was laughing so hard I could barley talk

"Okay-" I managed to get out. "-I'll tell you,"

"So basically we got a surprised test and I bombed it and Mr.Sanders is forcing me to get a tutor," I said in one breathe.

"He's douche then. And how are you gonna find a tutor?" He asked.

I realized I hadn't told my friends yet. I guess I didn't really want them to know Luke was going to be tutoring me. You see if I was to hang out with a guy like Luke It would cause suspicion and hurt my social status. Also Hunter would get super jealous because of Luke and I's past.

"Sanders said one of his students would tutor me.... and that I have no choice. If I don't do this he will fail me and you know what my dad would say."

They all knew exactly what he would say. Abby and Olivia had been my best friends since grade 5 and Hunter is my boyfriend so I tell him everything.

"Do you know who is this "student" is?" asked Hunter.

"Yeah it's Luke Hemmings," I sighed.

My friends gave me wide eyed looks and Hunter did too.

"We hopefully he will help you," he said and you know it was not easy. He gave me a kiss on the lips. " I'll call you later," he said and walked away.

A/N

Wow ummmm. I think I will try to update every week so yeah. I hope you are liking it so far. Comment what you guys think :)