chapter 5 part 2

Here is part 2 of chapter 5.I hope you like It.And I am sorry if I am a bad speller and grammer for this chapter.
~~~~π~~~~~~ππ~~~~~~~~π~~~~~~ππ~~~~~~~~π~~~~ππ~~~~~~~~π~~~~~ππ~~~~π~~~~~~

3 Days later
Erza:máster It has been 3 days can I go look for them.

Makato:Fine you m--

Makato was cut off by someone opening the guild doors.

Rin:Ohh lord that took 3 days to finish and I am a little tired and sleepy a little.

Yukio:Well Who foult is that for forgetting his sword back at the town yesterday.

Rin:sorry.

The whole guild were looking at them surprised to see them,and not out of Magic,no cuts,or scars,and that they came back in 3 days.

Rin:are you guys okay you all been staring at us for a while now.

Makato:that was fast even on a S class mission.

Erza:Rin, yukio are you two okay.

Yukio:Yeah were okay and we earned 300,000,000 jewels from the mission.

Rin:Can we go for a other one?

Makato:No first we need answers from you two.

Rin & yukio:What do you mean?

Lucy:Well first is how do you two got a tail?

Natsu:second how did you beat a S class mission in 3 days with out getting hurt?

Happy:And is your magic flames ir what is it.?

Gray:Yeah and what is It with your cat that you have back at your place?

Erza:And how come I could sense alot of magic power now then before?

Rin & yukio:How did you found out!!

Rin:Do we have to tell mephosite or do we tell them?

Yukio:ummmm...Well no good secret we have to tell them sooner or later anyway.

Erza:now tell us whats going on.

Rin & yukio:Well were...... Satán sons.

Rin:our power is blue flames.but just in case mephosite put my power on the kentena (I do not know how to spell It so I try) or sword to say.And yukio is on the sword as well or he could use his guns instead.

Yukio:We both have a tail, pointy ears,and a little Sharp teeth because were...

Rin & yukio: We're both Demons.

Rin:And we are trying to get revenge or kill Satán.

Yukio:Aka our dad.

Natsu:Why do you want to kill your own father!

Yukio:He didn't even raise us.Our adopted father fujimoto save us,raise us,and we feel like family!

Rin:until Satán kill him,he kill him!When I was about to be taken he saved me and sacrefice himself to save us!

Rin & yukio:So were tálking revenge on what he did.

Rin was crying a little.yukio put his hand on rin shoulder.

Yukio:It is alright.

The guild were shocked on what they heard.Until someone kicked the door open.

???:Well,Well,Well,did I came in a bad time now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello thank you for reading.I tried my best for this chapter but still thank you.
(^^)