5: The trick

So I saw her standing up and just looking at her phone. So I walked over to her and asked about that rikishi guy do u like him.
Naomi's pov
While I'm on my phone this dude comes up to me and asked me about rikishi and if I like him I told him yes and how I admired him since I was a kid watching WWE . But it was so strange because after ,he said whatever u don't know anything about him and he said he sucks then he walks away and I'm thinking what the hell was that attitude for. So I thought he was a bastard and I definitely didn't like him at all for that.
Jimmy uso pov
Ha I thought she will figure out in a couple of days that I am his son but the next day I talked to her then she figured it out and she knew I was his son so I asked her out on a real date but I expected the usual heels and a fancy dress but we were not going anywhere big. But she was different then the others she wore a simple white dress with navy blue stripes hair curled with Jordan's and a black bomber jacket. I thought she looked pretty cool and I loved her sneakers. So after we ate we went bowling and I won she was very competitive but I thought that was so cute. So then I told her about my kids and she had no problem with it and I was surprised. She told me she wanted a big family and straight up said if u don't want a big family then this isn't going to work out but I said I wanted as much kids as possible then I dropped her at her hotel then saw her later. But I wanted her to be mine and especially since I haven't seen anybody naked in 2 years well except my twin brother.