We're All Insane~

Ghost sprung out of his bed, sheets flying as he fell onto the carpeted floor, breathing heavily and clutching onto his chest. Sweat was dripping from his forehead as he glared at his reflection in the mirror, trying his hardest to gain his sanity back.

One of his eyes were his normal chocolate brown and the other was blazing red.

"Goddammit, Jimmy..." Ghost grumbled under his breath while slowly rising to his feet, his tiny legs trembling and it took everything out of him not to collapse.

"Sir?!" Toast yelled, barreling through the door as Ghost turned to him.

  Toast saw his eyes.

"Oh my, Sir..." Toast spoke as Ghost put his head down, embarrassed about what was happening.

"Awe... Are you embarrassed of me?" Jimmy spoke, but it was out loud and Toast could hear it. His eyes widened as he walked up to the smaller boy, watching the red eye with caution.

"So you can both hear me?" Toast asked as their head nodded.

"I can hear both of you..." Toast spoke as their eyes widened.

"Well... You can just deal with it, Toaster..." Jimmy growled as Toast rolled his eyes.

"Casket, it would help if you would cooperate right now..." Toast groaned in annoyance as Jimmy chuckled.

"I don't cooperate with anyone. That includes you. And the police. Especially the police..." Jimmy spoke, thinking to himself.

"What's happening?" Ghost's scared voice shrilled as Toast grabbed his hand.

"Give me a minute to figure it out..." Toast mumbled under his breath, trying to reassure the boy.

"Figure what out? That your boyfriend is insane?" Jimmy spoke as Toast shook his head.

"No... He's not insane..." Toast argued as Jimmy chuckled.

"Everyone's insane. We all have that hint of insanity that we're ashamed of. Some are just larger and more noticeable than others. But it's there. It's always there. Never leaving. Everyone in the human race is mad. All of them crazy. Including you and I," Jimmy spoke with his maniacal laugh.

"No. You're wrong," Toast tried to disagree again as Jimmy gave him an annoyed stare.

"Toast, you literally have a demonic twin. I think I have the right to say that everyone's a bit crazy," Jimmy howled under his breath as Toast sighed.

"Just leave Ghost alone..." Toast snarled as Jimmy sighed.

"Fine... For now," Jimmy groaned with a chuckle before both of Ghost's eyes returned to their natural brown hue that Toast was used to seeing.

"Are you okay?" Toast quickly asked while wrapping the boy up in his arms.

  Ghost slowly nodded, his entire body back under his control and trembling.

"It's gonna be alright..." Toast whispered, rubbing the smaller boy's back who held onto the older one tightly.

  While we all may be insane, we all also have emotions. We're all human. Some of us are just less aware than others...