Chapter 1

It was my first lesson, which was geography and i was curious and looking forward to having a new teacher. I got to the room that was still the same as the year before. When i stepped inside i looked around but the new teacher was nowhere to be found. I chose a seat in the back as i always did and got my stuff out and waited for class to start.  My other classmates were also sitting in the room waiting for the new teacher to arrive. The bell rang and the first lesson started. A few minutes passed and finally the door opened and i couldnt trust my eyes to find a beautiful young woman stepping inside the room. She quickly got in front of the class and i studied her with my eyes. She was around 1,70 i guessed and had blonde and a bit wavy hair. She also had pale skin and bright eyes. I couldnt take my eyes off her gorgeous curvy figure. The fact that she wore a white blouse and a blue short skirt didnt make it easier. 《Im sorry for arriving late. My name is Ms Rose, from today onwards i'll be your geography teacher.》She continued talking in her soothing and just beautiful voice about what we were going to do throughout the year and showed us something but i didnt really pay attention to that. After that she started with the first topic and after some talking we had to copy something. Ms Rose sat on her desk looking around class and eventually cought me staring at her. I quickly focused my gaze at the wall with the stuff we had to copy but i could feel my face getting warm. Some time passed and the bell rang once again ending the lesson. I looked at my paper to see that i only managed to write 2 sentences. Suddenly i noticed Ms Rose walking to my table. She stopped right beside me and put a paper in front of me.《I noticed you didnt really got to copy much so i'll lend you my paper, you can hand it back to me tomorrow.》My heart skipped a beat. She slithly chuckled and walked back to her desk. I looked at her smiling face in disbelief of what just happened and quickly threw my all stuff back in my bag and got out of there. My face felt hot and i knew i was probably a blushing wreck.《How embarrasing》 i thought to myself as i made my way to the next class.
[Time skip]
School was finally over and i took the bus home. There i overthought the events of the day while i was eating. After that i took my schoolbag and took out the paper Ms Rose lend me. I copied all the things and when i finished and was packing the papers together i noticed a small paper attached to the back. I grabbed it and read it. 《I think you're really cute ^.^》 was written on it. I died. For the rest of the day i couldnt think of anything else as Ms Rose and that phrase.
[Next day]
I slept pretty well and got ready for school. I was already excited but had to wait until 3rd lesson.