One Word Story, iM@S fan-fic, Book 6

One Word Story

                                                           An iM@S fan-fic

                                                                   Book 6

    Ami and Mami Futami where sitting in the agency, playing their favorite hand-game; Patty-Cake. But theirs had a slight twist.

    “Patty-Cake, Patty-Cake, baker’s man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can,” both twins said in unison. “Roll it, and mix it, and mark it with a ‘T’; and put it in the oven for my twin and me~!” They broke out in laughter and rolled onto the floor, giggling and reminiscing the times when Ami wasn’t at a job.

    And speaking of jobs, Producer came through the front door with a rushed look on his face. “Miki, Mami, Yayoi, Chihaya and Iori, you girls have a gig!”

    Iori stood up, brushed her dress off and picked up her bunny. “When does it start? Will I have time to get changed...and...y’know, fix myself up?” Makoto crossed her arms.

    “You’ll need a lot of time to do that, you brat...” she muttered into her shoulder. Although she was quiet (sort of) Iori heard her and soon enough, both girls are on the floor, pulling each others hair and wrestling the way girls do.

    Yukiho brought up enough courage to (maybe) stop them. She walked over timidly. “Iori-san...you, um...you need to get ready...!”

    “SHUT UP, YUKIHO,” both girls yelled. Yukiho, being unbalanced in the first place, fainted on the spot.

    Mami jumped up. “PIPE DOWN, BOTH OF YOU SO THAT I CAN GET READY. IORI, GET OFF OF MAKOTO. MAKOTO, STOP TRYING TO HURT IORI.”

    Makoto’s face turned red. “T-trying? Was I really that bad...?” Mami put a hand on her hip.

    “Yes. Now, Ami, come help me get ready.”

    Ami jumped up. “Yay~!” Then they ran off along with all the other chosen idols.

                                                *                 *                 *

                                                      After the Concert

                                    (Now switching to Name: blah blah blah)

(All of the idols are now back at the agency)

Makoto: How did you do, Iori? Did you stink?

Iori: *stress meter (stress:========          )*

Yayoi: A-actually, Iori-chan did very well, Makoto-san...

Makoto: No, she stank.

Yukiho: M-Makoto-san, you didn’t watch them though...

Makoto: ...And?

Yukiho: I-I don’t think you have the...right...to say that she did bad.

Makoto: Yes I do. She’s awful.

Iori: *stress meter (stress:===========    )*

Yayoi: Iori-chan did very well, Makoto-san...!

Makoto: I doubt it.

Miki: Makoto-kun, Miki thinks Iori-chan did good too.

Mami: Yeah. Her voice suited that song.