~=[ Prologue ]=~

Tord POV:

I walked down the streets of England (Idk the city :/) wearing a black hoodie instead of the usual red hoodie I wear, so that if anybody who I know saw me, they wouldn't get suspicious. I will, and always have, regret was I've done. Though, I will say I am rather thankful I got injured in the whole thing. That way, I know I had at least one punishment for what I've done to all of them. Especially, him. I sighed as I walked through the rain, feeling the cool water against my skin, and hearing the tiny "Tink!" noises from my right arm. Why? Because it's a robotic arm, that arm was practically my sacrifice for hurting my friends, no, old  friends.

I continued walking, finally reaching the convenient store that had only one car parked in the small parking lot. I pushed the door open, not making a sound when the person who worked here, behind the cash register said, "Welcome!" I just went to the back of the store, opened the fridge, and got a bottle of apple juice. (mmmmm de apple juice. Dave will hate Tord now for taking it) I went back to the front of the store too pay for my stuff. As I stopped in front of the cashier, I said "Get me 4 Marlboro." He nodded and turned around and grabbed four packs of the cigarettes I wanted to buy.

He set them on the table along with my apple juice. "That would be $7.63 sir." He said. I reached my hand inside my back pocket, grabbing the leathery fabric I felt inside (I have de dirty thoughts. help.) I took the right amount of money from my wallet and gave it to the man. As I was waiting for my change, I heard a 'Dink!' come from the door. "Welcome!" the cashier called as he was counting the cash I gave him.

"Hey." The person said back. My eyes widen as I heard the slightly familiar voice say back. I recognized that voice, but from where. I slowly looked toward they headed to the isles. Catching their face, I finally recognized who this person was.

Eduardo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYYYY CLIFFHANGER BOI

I hope ya liked the prologue of this fanfic.

I think I will actually update daily on this one.

So yeee

Foureyes, Out!