CR01. Lady Altagracia

This is one girl who writes amazing stories! I crossed her stories through my friend's recommendation and I don't regret one bit. Far away from the usual stories settled in the stereotypic places, her stories not only give us a glimpse of different location but also of people from different sides of the world - yet that only intensifies the passion her characters have. 

These can be read as standalone stories, but it's delightful to read them in order.

In The Stranger's series, you must read (summary attached):

1. The Stranger's Wife 

 The Stranger's Wife 

(Completed)

"Just 48 hours after her wedding to Willem de Vries, her husband deserted her with no explanation and no goodbyes. Eleven years later Amelia is summoned by the very man who shattered her heart. Her trip takes her on a journey to the most exotic islands in the caribbean where she is forced to confront her past and her future. 

With him or without him. 

Her husband is nothing like she expected and the romantic in her is afraid to demand answers. That is until his deep dark secret is revealed to her. Now she has to scramble to save her marriage by falling in love with a stranger. Or get the divorce she never wanted in the first place. [COMPLETED]

Highest Rank - #50 in Romance ( Jan '17)This is book ONE in THE STRANGER'S SERIES. However, you do not have to read book TWO (THE STRANGER'S BABY) for it to make sense. Heads up! Steamy, descriptive love scenes up ahead. In other words, this books contains mature scenes that are not appropriate for audiences under 17. Good reading, y'all."

2. The Stranger's Baby 

 The Stranger's Baby 

(Ongoing)

"A steamy bedroom encounter with her boss's good friend may turn into Xiomara Castillo's worst mistake yet. With her job on the line and her family depending on her to keep a roof over their heads, she may have bitten off more than she can chew.

That's not all. It turns out that she's pregnant. For him. A total stranger.Omar Davenport not only looks down on her, but his opinion of her is completely marred. He criticizes her 'loose morals' and declares her untrustworthy. Despite his tattered opinion of her, she finds herself falling for his charms and incredibly hot body when they are forced to spend time together at his beachside condo in Guana Bay. 

Let's just say, the man sure knows how to turn up the heat, both in and out of the bedroom. As time goes on, Xiomara finds herself stuck between a rock and a hard place - between love and family. Now she has to either join forces with the most despicable man she's ever met ... or risks jeopardizing the only chance she'll ever have to help save her sick sister and keep a roof over her family's head. 

---BOOK TWO in THE STRANGER'S SERIES. This is a standalone book, but the characters were first introduced in THE STRANGER'S WIFE."

Also, an independent short story:

Making a Hurricane 

(Completed)

"It turns out that a church, a category two hurricane and an irresistible ex-con make the perfect recipe for procrastination. There would be no studying this day, and Syden could kiss her internship at the hospital goodbye. Unless ... she somehow gets lucky. Twice.

•••This is an entry for #WPAfterDark GET LUCKY contest."