The first year as a sophmore

Aphmau's POV and at the front of the school.

I tighten my bandanna that's on my eyes. It's now been a year since. 'It' happened. I walk in the halls and everyone whispers around. The bell rings and I get to my first class. "Just to remind you Miss Aphmau you have detention every day after school" she says. I nod ok and sit way in the back beside the window. "Do whatever you all want cause I'll just sleep on the floor.

I roll my eyes and stare out the window. I hear everyone whispering to each other. "Hey are...you ok with all this Lady Aphmau?" OD Garroth asks. He actually has all my classes with me to keep me safe. I nod yes. And yes the others of Lucinda,Katelyn,Travis and Garroth are attending here. OD Garroth looks at me worried while all the other students keep whispering.

Time skip to lunch

I sit down at an empty table and just put my head down. My group all come and sit next to me. "Hey...are...you ok Aph?" The normal Katelyn asks. I nod yes. "We can tell you're not cause you're not talking Aphmau Senpai" Normal KC says. The OD Kawii Chan stays at my house with.

I write on a piece of paper...

It's just all the people whispering about me

I keep my head down. "Come on baby cheer up!" OD Travis says. I punch his arm playfully.

Time Skip After School

I put on my headphones and put the volume on high. I start walking home while Shadlow makes lots of girls faint.

Someone taps my shoulder from behind and I see it's Sky. "Hey...uh... Aph the others and I are going to go to the mall if you want you can come with all of us" he says. I nod ok. He leads me to the others while I look in the sky. I wonder if Aaron is looking down at me. And maybe OD Aaron is reunited with his family. He really missed them. Did OD Aaron forget about me?

It's ok if he did. All I care for is if they're all happy. They were always there for me so now I'll let them be.

As we were walking I heard lots of whispering like "Why is she hanging around a youtuber?!" Or "Why is he with the Mute?!" And "Its the girl who murdered her brother!" With the last one a almost hesitated to walk. "Hey you ok Aph?" Sky asks as he stopped walking to face me. I take out a paper and write...

For the millionth time today YES! It's only the whispering ok

I continue to walk. "C'mon just take off your bandanna for once!" Sky says. I nod no.

"You know......your Garroth guard has been really worried for you lately" he says. I write on a piece of paper...

He always is usually. He's been like that ever since the other dimension Aaron died. Which was years ago

Sky looks at the paper. "Do how did the other Aaron and you meet?" He asks. I stare at him. "Never mind..." he says and we still walk. We get to the others and we get in two cars.

Time skip at the mall

We get inside and in front of me I see... him...