Chapter I: La Entrada of the Conde

Morning of pain and drained the light, the sun never shines or even touched his face, his eyes are the only parts of his head that you can see. His voice is like a beast,  his attitude is more than a lion,  his dreams are not common as what we expect,  the light of hope is not new to him,  for hope is not a word of wisdom,  but a word of pain for him.  Conde de Algol Patrio Reyno Alejandro Magno De Eincio, a name of a man who has everything, a man of a mysterious house,  a man who dreamed of someone with him to have his own, as onwed by loved and the one which he can call mine.

I am that man,  I am a man who dreamed of removing my own face, a face I never dreamed to have,  for no lady would love a man who looks like more than a beast, for a beast is a predator, a predator inside Ciodad de Empuerto. As I woke up every morning,  I keep on looking not on my mirror,  or even my reflection in my bath,  I covered all things that could remind me of what I am and what my heart doesn't want to have. I fell in love with a lady, but she is not an ordinary one,  she is a jinx,  a one who mastered dark magic,  and could bring bad luck. As I discovered what she really is,  doubt came in my mind,  but my heart tells me to love her,  but then my mind keeps on telling me things, reasons,  ways to lets her go.  My mind won before my heart,  then things changed,  she cursed a man who fell in love but replaced by doubt and fear. She, as a jinx disappeared and have left a great mark on my face,  a mark that tells me not to fall till my last heart beat.